Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STOP PANICKING you bunch of whiny tosspots

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Christ almighty, a couple of gruesome away performances and you'd think the world has come to an end. All of a sudden the team is useless, Dick Knight has to go, etc etc. Some of the dickwads on the phone-in tonight defied belief.
I was at Bournemouth, and we WERE garbage.
I wasn't there tonight, but once again it sounded like a similarly shambolic performance. And no, I don't want Booker to get the job (Kinnear would be my choice as it goes).

But these players have taken us to the top of the table this season. And can anyone can tell me which D2 sides wouldn't want the spine of their team containing likes of Kuipers, Cullip, Chippy and Leon ? Plus a stack of players who helped win this division last time round, and a few promising youngsters coming through. No doubt if we wallop Stockport on Saturday (which is a distinct possibility), we'll be world-beaters once again.

Its like the bloody tabloids on here sometimes. Everything is either "DISASTER" or "GLORY" dependent on the last couple of results and performances. Not surprisingly, we've seen a couple of crappy performances off the back of Coppell pissing off. The players have been unsettled, the boats been rocked, and Bobs not the man for the job. But keep it in PERSPECTIVE, please. These are the same players who have pissed all over most of the teams in the top half of the table.

Once DK gets his man, this squad of players will be harnessed, galvanised, and will re-assert its authority over this less than average division. Now stop whinging like bitches cos of a couple of shit results and GET BEHIND THE FECKIN TEAM.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I'm not gonna quote all that stuff you wrote Easy 10...Just want to say..................TOP POST:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Two years ago we lost a manager.

Two years ago we lost 4-0 to Brentford

We went on to win the Second division championship

I haven't seen us lose a game yet. Unfortunately I couldn't get to Barnsley, Colchester, Bournemouth or Brentford.

I will be there on Saturday when we play Stockport and I reckon we will stuff them

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Agree with most of what you've said Easy 10 but we looked like a Premier League team against Bournemouth compared to tonight.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I don't disagree with alot of what you say Easy, and I think it is because we have pissed over some of the suppossedly better teams in the Div that results like tonight are all the harder to take.

But the memory of last season's slide down the table under a manager plainly not up to the job are still just a bit too raw.

Two defeats on the trot doesn't constitute a disaster, but from what I have read on here tonight, it seems to be the manner of the (non)performances that is most alarming ...

Oct 15, 2003
brighton
sounds like you are the one who is whinging, need to learn to understand the game mate, the passion, the feelings these people have are for us all to here. it is hard to stop ROT setting in, we have it all bar a ground steve coppell was a good manager and it is hard for some people to take in. especially the younger ones, they have seen 3 managers come and go, do'nt do much for their morale does it? I hope the club makes the right decision, for the players FOR THE FANS for the future.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It's good to have a moan sometimes, it's what following football is all about, I don't think anyone is panicking but when your team puts 2 disgusting performances in a row in like that and the fans have paid a lot of money to come and see it we expect something more.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
couldnt agree more. top post. more people should think positivley. lets pull in the same direction. somebody on another thread was even questioning their goals tonight. just seen them on sky sports, all 4 looked good clean goals. just sickening that we played so bad. it will come good again on saturday.
:nono: 4 now but on saturday night:lolol: :lolol: thats me. oh and a bit of this:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fair enough Bry, the last couple of performances have been very much sub-standard. But I say again - these players are better than what they have shown the last couple of games. We KNOW this because they have PROVED it before.

I'm not complacent enough to assume it'll all come right by itself this season. We have got problems, we do need a manager asap. But I for one will not be chucking in the towl already cos we were shit on Saturday and today. I have faith that they can, and will, come good again. I'd lay money that we'll have several more performances like this on the road. But we have more than enough to beat most of the shite in this division at home. Pick up a few results here and there away, and we'll be top 4 no worries. A decent manager, top 2 certainties.

Please remain calm.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
After watching that all i could do was laugh my bollocks off as we should be bottom on that performance.

Yes its 2 bad performances,but why are we playing as poor as this as i don't recall a decent shot all game.

Christ they need a massive kick up the ar-se grrrrrr:angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We are still top of the division tonight

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
.........................Pl PTS
1 Brighton..........15 27
2 Bournemouth..15 26
3 Port Vale.........15 26

:clap2:

Last edited:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Got in the car having left the ground ,well pissed off.Then thought the same,We are still top of the league,same result at Griffin park when we won the league,I really hate that place now.The other results went our way again.We don't suddenly become a very bad side overnight,need the manager thing sorting.But we are still top and have lost 2 away and have plenty to look forward to.Roll on Saturday and Yes I will put money on us winning.
It could be worse.We were once in Carlisle 's position.

Sorry, will probably feel brighter in the morning, but at the moment my sheer feelings of pissed off and raped of time and money are too much to have any fond feelings towards the passion and spinless gimps that wore the stripes this evening. Only Kuipers and Knight looked up for it.

As I said, by the morning I will have calmed down and reason will have returned, but at present I just want to shout lots!:angry:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
We are not top of the league. Ok, as it stands we are in 1st position, but there are three teams that will jump above us by winning their games in hand. So we're pretty much fourth in the table...

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
IF they win. We ARE top of the league still tonight.
If they do win we go 4th but that is still ok at the moment.
We will be top again and best time is May 2004.You win nothing until then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here