Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke Parking

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I seem to remember parking MILES from the ground last time I went there, and barely making kick-off. Does anyone know of car parks near the ground, ideal ones you can pre-book?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm using the "find an area that doesn't look too rough on google streetview" technique :thumbsup: . There are three estates around the Britannia, one of which looks ok. Though I am possibly being a little prejudiced...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm using the "find an area that doesn't look too rough on google streetview" technique :thumbsup: . There are three estates around the Britannia, one of which looks ok. Though I am possibly being a little prejudiced...

That's not a bad idea actually, but I would have thought they'd be someone on here who could recommend somewhere.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Talking to a friend today at the game and he said that the official car park at the stadium is a nightmare to get out of. Apparently they keep you in until the coaches leave and then all cars and coaches are taken in a police convoy out via Stone to the motorway.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

It is a shame they haven't released the Google 'inside the boozer at 2.00pm on a Sat to see if its away friendly' view. Now that would be awesome!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I phoned them last week and was told to use the South Car Park and it's £5. No idea about getting out. Previously I have parked the other side of the dual carriageway and walked over the footbridge. It's a bit of a trek though and you have to mix with the locals on the way back.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was hoping that my wife could drop us off near the ground and then go off to the shops and then pick us up afterwards but I am not sure that she will be able to get near enough to do that.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
we parked in te car park befiore and yes it takes a while, but not that long to get out. certainly not as bad as Wycombe

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I have always parked near the Michelin site on Campbell Road, then zig-zagged up the hill path with the locals. Its closer to the motorway to get home. When coming back down after, you'll be surprised to see how cars there are parked on the side of the road at the bottom with wives/girlfriends waiting to collect their menfolk. These Stokie women know their place !

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I phoned them last week and was told to use the South Car Park and it's £5. No idea about getting out. Previously I have parked the other side of the dual carriageway and walked over the footbridge. It's a bit of a trek though and you have to mix with the locals on the way back.

Do you have to buy a ticket for this in advance (as it suggests on their website)?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I seem to remember parking MILES from the ground last time I went there, and barely making kick-off. Does anyone know of car parks near the ground, ideal ones you can pre-book?

You're got a RANGE ROVER haven't you ?

Park wherever you bloody want.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Used Park On My Drive a few times at away games and had no problems. In short you find a parking space on someone's driveway nearby and book it online and pay them when you get there, using it for Stoke and got parking for £4!! Just a 15 minute walk away from the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here