Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke City FC v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just hoping this doesn't hit league form like after the first round with Woking. If Bournemouth don't manage a win today and we win midweek we can really nail our advantage.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
3-0 half time , Stoke identified our weakest link and exploited it to the full.

No Stoke are playing exactly the way people thought they would. Long throw and use their wings. better teams than us struggle with it.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
This is depressing 3 rudimentry errors too. We're better than this, Still 45 mins to go c'mon lads :bhasign:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
charlton 0 exeter 0 ht. Exeter a good outfit away from home, be nice if they got something from the game

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Shocking, isn't it, how some people just seem to have it in for a player and let that cloud their judgement of his performances in games?
Go f*** yourself. Why is it ***** like you automatically think someones got it in for a player because they negative things to say. I said it a million times I hope Barnes turns out to be class. If you're only comments, as they are is I have an agenda or have it in for Barnes, then get over it, you silly little twat.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
We seem to back to our old don't give a shit about the cup type form. I am not saying Brez is shit but he has been shit today. We are a different team without Ankergran's distribution. Just hope this does not end up 6 or 7-0.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh dear, what an awful first half! We looked out-classed and out-muscled and out-passed - Radio 5 commentary not in sinc. with live streaming (running about a minute or two earlier). Midfield not working well, and not much room for manoevre with the subjects.

Radio 5 did mention Batti once, after about half an hour, so he must be out there. What does he look like?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Go f*** yourself. Why is it ***** like you automatically think someones got it in for a player because they negative things to say. I said it a million times I hope Barnes turns out to be class. If you're only comments, as they are is I have an agenda or have it in for Barnes, then get over it, you silly little twat.

meow.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Bad positioning IMO
Really? From a flicked on corner. MOre than a bit harsh. First goal defo down to him. Second was like a bullet, maybe should have done better but you see goals like that in every division all the time. Third goal, impossible to pin on the keeper.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

Don't think there was a need to go mental like that mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here