Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockport game sold out

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Just managed to get two tickets for the Stockport game (only queued about 10 mins on phone) in the family stand. I asked how tickets were going and was told they only had 5 tickets left, so would hazard a guess that they have gone now.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well I stand corrected, I really didn't think this would happen, but I am delighted. Let's hope the team put on a performance to meet the expectation of the extra fans, and perhaps to encourage them to come along next season, 7500-8000 every home game next season, that would be nice, not forgetting the small amount relief it would put on the financial outlay from the board each month.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
This is great news. The atmosphere generated at the Oldham game was very good, and that was with over a 1000 less people in the ground.

Let's make some real noise on Saturday and make Stockport roll over in fear :clap:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I wouldnt expect a sell out of the away end tho they will bring a hundred at the most i reckon

Indeed. I considered that that line was put in to try and dissuade Albion fans "switching allegiances" for the purposes of getting into the game.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Stockport have already sold 700, we've been told that so many times! ??? Why, I don't know. But that's brilliant support and well done to them I say.

It should be a cracking match, absolutely cracking. And we MUST win it!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Stockport have already sold 700, we've been told that so many times! ??? Why, I don't know. But that's brilliant support and well done to them I say.

It should be a cracking match, absolutely cracking. And we MUST win it!
Including 200 Albion I'm guessing.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
It's a bank holiday weekend down in Brighton, I'm sure Stockport will sell out.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Will it be a Withdean record?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
There you go, the return of Adams has indeed provided a boost for attendance figures!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
never thought we'd sell this out. The Man City game didnt sell out till a cople of days before!

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
never thought we'd sell this out. The Man City game didnt sell out till a cople of days before!

At that time we were playing an absolutely dire brand of football though, and we weren't even playing that particular brand well!

Plus this is obviously a much more important game.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bugger...I will have to sit in my seat with the little chavs as opposed to the whinge fest area next to the lord bracknell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here