Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockport game sold out

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
i predicted in a post on sat that we will sell out by 5pm today.... this game is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I live five minutes from Edgeley Park, and have just been to the ticket office, not that I have bought a ticket of course, or would encourage anyone to PM to buy them one too.

County have sold 698 tickets including mine, so 182 left for Stockport County fans to buy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I live five minutes from Edgeley Park, and have just been to the ticket office, not that I have bought a ticket of course, or would encourage anyone to PM to buy them one too.

County have sold 698 tickets including mine, so 182 left for Stockport County fans to buy.

I hope you will be treating ourselves and the County fans to another one of your special end-of-season COSTUMES, El Pres

:love:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
i predicted in a post on sat that we will sell out by 5pm today....

Here you go....

Order_of_Saint_Barnabas_Grand_Commander_Medal.png

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I hope you will be treating ourselves and the County fans to another one of your special end-of-season COSTUMES, El Pres

:love:

I have a CUNNING PLAN, I will wear my usual end of season outfit

n725036355_803856_8673.jpg

but change the placard to 'The only GAY in Stockport', and no one will guess it is me :thumbsup:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

:lolol: Let's fill the away end. Though they might get suspicious if you go and buy 200?

mh369

Mar 4, 2009
London
there are still tickets available in away stand, if you call up stockport ticket line, then you'll be able to get one

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
:clap:Great news!!!
Will be great atmosphere, which will be boosted by the large number of stockport, hopefully ending in a good result and a fantastic day all round

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
:clap:Great news!!!
Will be great atmosphere, which will be boosted by the large number of stockport, hopefully ending in a good result and a fantastic day all round

I'm not sure the atmosphere is going to be great or just bloody tense. Hopefully Brighton score first as that will get the crowd going, if we don't it will be unbearable!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
its going to be unbearable regardless. Im actually dreading this match:laugh:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I can't wait for this, i think we will win, and therefore stay up, hopefully our good friends Millwall will do us a favour at Carlisle. By the way, carlisle haven't won in 11 games, hopefully it will be 12 come saturday evening

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I have a CUNNING PLAN, I will wear my usual end of season outfit

n725036355_803856_8673.jpg

but change the placard to 'The only GAY in Stockport', and no one will guess it is me :thumbsup:

The sad thing is you actually look like a shirt lifter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here