Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STILL no loyalty points!

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
I posted a thread about this about 5 days ago but I'm now just seeing what I should do. I have been to the Gills and Sunderland game (20 points each). I started off 1000 loyalty points but still only have 1020 therefore I have not been given the 20 points for the Sunderland game. How should I sort this?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I posted a thread about this about 5 days ago but I'm now just seeing what I should do. I have been to the Gills and Sunderland game (20 points each). I started off 1000 loyalty points but still only have 1020 therefore I have not been given the 20 points for the Sunderland game. How should I sort this?

It's only 10 points per game, I've got 1040 and have not missed a game, home or away.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Saw my points this morning when I got the Bristol City tickets online.

The Gills points look to be added but not the Sunderland ones. I did a search on my August purchases and while it understandably flags the Sunderland game, it doesn’t have any mention of loyalty points against it.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Same for me too. It went up to 1040 straight after buying Sunderland but soon went back to the 1020 I got from Gillingham. Emailed club, no response. Posted on Ask The Club and told to contact the club.

I know it's a very small issue in the scheme of things but if those 20 points were to ever get in the way of me buying tickets I would be pretty grumpy.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Thanks Ex, can't say I've taken too much notice up until now. Email being composed as we speak :thumbsup:

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Oh, and to whoever gave me bad rep and told me to "stop moaning", put yourself in my position. If you wanted tickets for a play off semi final lets say, and tickets were on sale to all those with 1100 points. If you hadn't been given those 20 points for the Sunderland game and had, for example, 1080 points. What would you do if tickets had all sold out before you could get one? I don't think you'd be very happy!

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
I got all my points except Sunderland which did appear then it disappeared.

gillingham 20
cardiff 10
portsmouth 10
sunderland none :(

No reponse when i emailed them.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
just checked my purchase history. can only assume that they will add the loyalty points a few weeks after said game. i've got Gills and Pompey on there already.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
When speaking to the ticket office on the telephone for Bristol City tickets - they said "we have not allocated the Sunderland loyalty points yet, but will do before points become relevant for a future ticket purchase".

I do not understand why their ticket system cannot allocate points as soon as the ticket is purchased. Surely this is a simple software matter to rectify?

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Spoke to someone at the store about this and there has been a problem crediting the Sunderland points which I was assured will be sorted soon.
20 points per home cup game is correct.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its a f***ing SHAMBLES quite frankly. How can something so simple be so MONUMENTALLY f***ed up?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
wait, no, go to the seagulls website. go to e-cash top up. The loyalty is at the bottom. The ticketing website must be running slow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here