STILL no loyalty points!

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
It must just affect certain people as iv been credited with points within 5 minutes of purchasing tickets for both cup games and all the aways!

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
When I bought my Sunderland tickets the points were added but they have now been removed ?
I have emailed the club 4 times in the last 2 weeks over this and have still yet to get a reply. I also called them and they said someone will call me back, still no reply.
They did say though that the points on the E Card system are nothing to do with the ticketing loyalty points but couldn't explain why ?
The problem is when you need X amount of points to buy an away ticket and because of the missing points you can't buy one or are further down the queue.
Hopefully they will get on top of it soon :smile:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Suprised you don't get more points for an away game.

So am I. Especially the more remote ones like Cardiff on a Weds nite.

However I do see the argument that the club dont really make money, unlike home games.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine not added either

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Perhaps I am missing out on something but surely the old blue/white/gold membership worked better. At least you know where you stood. They could have kept with this and introduced a fourth grouping- Platinum say for those that were at Withdean as STHs
None of this looking up points. Points for different types of matches etc. Too confussing for a man of my age.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Perhaps I am missing out on something but surely the old blue/white/gold membership worked better. At least you know where you stood. They could have kept with this and introduced a fourth grouping- Platinum say for those that were at Withdean as STHs
None of this looking up points. Points for different types of matches etc. Too confussing for a man of my age.

Especially when they keep changing or rather dont. I remember whenit was "first" up and running there was something like 3000+ points.

Uridium

May 30, 2011
My Sunderland points are now showing. Maybe worth checking yours again to see if a wider fix has been put in place?

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Yep mine been added this afternoon. Seems a simple thing to make it automatic when purchased, but hey ho . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here