Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Parish - Is he having a dig at our fans?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
what because im a palace fan im homophobic ? and ive lived in hove for 25yrs ,probably longer than you,and i would have thought the mods on this board will realise the use of that word is not acceptable

If NSC offends you so, then please leave. If you're having difficulty with leaving, we can assist.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Brown nosing the Selhurst faithful again?

I'm so pleased we have a chairman, who seemingly, does not kiss the mirror first thing in the morning.

We have a chairman that seemingly keeps his gob shut and doesn't court publicity. Respect to the guy!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
what because im a palace fan im homophobic ? and ive lived in hove for 25yrs ,probably longer than you,and i would have thought the mods on this board will realise the use of that word is not acceptable

you are not gonna win this one sunshine

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Palace fan goes to opposing fans board, posts and gets mocked for it shocker!

Don't post on here if you can't take it you muppet.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Personally I find "steve Parish" for more offensive thanany other words on this thread, I just wish NSC was boring and I had so much free time to surf our rivals board! Then I too could become "Ultimate Keyboard Warrior"

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Why is anyone the least bit bothered what the Palace chairman said? I'm only interested in what our chairman says. Couldn't care less about anyone else's.

Stumpy Tim

Going back to the original question, how on earth can anyone take that as a dig at Brighton? You either have to be extremely precious, or unrealistic. Of course there are lots of fans at the Amex who would say they support Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea etc - there are thousands of them. I know plenty who are season ticket holders myself. Who gives a f*** though? I think it was a perfectly reasonable description of our fanbase.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just be grateful he's not one of our board members, that's enough for me. he can say what he likes.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
He looks a bit weird doesn't he?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Going back to the original question, how on earth can anyone take that as a dig at Brighton? You either have to be extremely precious, or unrealistic. Of course there are lots of fans at the Amex who would say they support Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea etc - there are thousands of them. I know plenty who are season ticket holders myself. Who gives a f*** though? I think it was a perfectly reasonable description of our fanbase.

Indeed and the more matches these fans see, the more that they'll become albion fans and their former club will fade... and they'll bring their kids.. The more we convert the better.

Feb 14, 2010
I disagree with the Brighton comment. He seems to have a short memory, talking about the Albion who have had gates over 34000 for Rochdale in the third division. However I do agree that you need to "build for success" and with away fans, I agree palace could get 35,000. For example top flight against us, or big clubs like Arsenal. Palace could do it. Thing is tho' so could many, many clubs with the right infrastructure. Brighton are doing it (in the division below), Pompey could, Charlton have, Saints are doing it also. The problem that palace have is that now they struggle to get 13000 paying punters through the door.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here