Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Parish - Is he having a dig at our fans?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
You need to replace the first / with a ]

Thanks I know now. Didn't look at the / and I even doubled checked but for some reason I over looked that minor mistake. I'll triple check in future before posting.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Actually, it would be nice for a chairman to say "Sorry we have to charge so much. Wages are astronomical, but we need money to take us further and pay the bills". But then, I guess most chairmen/owners are from the same batch.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
First, he ain't who I thought he was, the other one might have money. Second, he was living in dreamland.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Thanks I know now. Didn't look at the / and I even doubled checked but for some reason I over looked that minor mistake. I'll triple check in future before posting.

You don't even need to do the yt brackets any more. If you put the whole url in it automatically embeds the video (and those using tapatalk can watch it too, which they can't if it's in the yt mark up).

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
You don't even need to do the yt brackets any more. If you put the whole url in it automatically embeds the video (and those using tapatalk can watch it too, which they can't if it's in the yt mark up).

Really? technology these days are brilliant or I'm behind the times. I'll try it next time, it'll save me the hassle :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:lolol: 35k average. Even ignoring the cheap shot at us, he's in f***ing dreamland. Two peas in a pod, him and Seaside. I wonder......

I think Seaside is definitely his scriptwriter.

D

Deleted member 18477

First there was... Palace :lolol:

Then there was FFS Parr :ffsparr:

Then recently we had Sheff Wednesday :lolol:

And now.... Parish :lolol:

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Hope he hasn't forgotten the £30 million for Zaha to come in January when Real Madrid come knocking.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Why can't we say it? You are homophobic and are allowed to get away with it and you're on film. You bloody pikey scum.

[yt]PL03B7E7AFDB6A719A[/yt]

what because im a palace fan im homophobic ? and ive lived in hove for 25yrs ,probably longer than you,and i would have thought the mods on this board will realise the use of that word is not acceptable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here