Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Jobs Dead

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Rumours on twitter I'm told

Washington Post says Apple has announced it.

Last edited:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
f***ing hell, this is big. I reported to my friends when he resigned and they gave me a 'who' response. I'm not too much of geek or anything, but as I type to you here I am sat in front of a 2009 edition of an Intel iMac, and formerly being a student studying Illustration at Uni, I have a lot to thank him for, directly or otherwise.

I won't even bother mentioning the iPhone/iPad which has genuinely revolutionised music and communications. My iTunes STILL contains music that I burned from CD's when I was 15, 8 years ago.

Cheers Steve, I for one, will miss you.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Steve Jobs had endocrine pancreatic cancer which accounts for about 10% of the disease. In a sense he was lucky, the other 90% of pancreatic cancer is usually totally untreatable due to it being usually very advanced by the point it is detected. He had the cancer a long time, it is a shame in the end it took him. As it is with all cancer... RIP.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A true visionary and incredibly inspirational.

You could do a lot worse than spend 14 mins watching this:

[yt]D1R-jKKp3NA[/YT]

I didn't attach a thumbnail FFS! (maybe I should have used a Mac)

Attachments

• sjobsjog.JPG
    sjobsjog.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

ram1992

Mar 11, 2008
The Great Unknown
Without Steve Jobs, I would never have been able to have grown up watching films such as Toy Story or Finding Nemo, let alone been able to spend countless hours listening to my iPod or be sitting here writing this on my mac...such an inspirer and leader for our modern generation...RIP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here