Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Steve Cooper.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

And before you laugh the sun is pretty good with footy stories
Sorry, I was laughing before I saw your comment.

Did you take a look at the apparent Bloom shortlist of Potter replacements ?

There's a certain name missing....

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
You know it's coming..... "We looked at a range of excellent candidates but Cooper was our number one choice from the start. We're constantly monitoring potential coaches as part of our succession planning and Steve is someone we've held interest in for some time......" 😭

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just put a tenner on at 11/1 .... Down as low as 4/1 now .... Coming in as second favourite
That's cos you put a tenner on
:ROFLMAO:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
He took Forest from bottom of the Championship to promotion. He then kept them up whilst working for an interfering owner. The Forest fans loved him and still think he should have been retained.
My main concern is that he isn’t a possession based coach.
He has been lauded as a very good man manager. Gets players motivated and working well as a team.
He is unfashionable at present but when you compare him to Kieran McKenna I see similar achievements.
The guy who broke the story has said that Cooper may have a reservation in moving his family and I guess Leicester would be a lot closer for him. So I don’t think it’s a done deal.

He took Forest from bottom of the Championship to promotion. He then kept them up whilst working for an interfering owner. The Forest fans loved him and still think he should have been retained.
My main concern is that he isn’t a possession based coach.
He has been lauded as a very good man manager. Gets players motivated and working well as a team.
He is unfashionable at present but when you compare him to Kieran McKenna I see similar achievements.
The guy who broke the story has said that Cooper may have a reservation in moving his family and I guess Leicester would be a lot closer for him. So I don’t think it’s a done deal.
If this is against Leicester, then we won't get him. Money and location. NEXT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here