Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stephen Shaw, coin thrower, lifetime ban

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

Good riddance, 60 year old man throwing coins.

I guess some people never grow up.
From the article;

“A football fan has been given a three-year ban for throwing coins, one of which hit a woman on the head at the Amex Stadium in Falmer.

Shaw, formerly of Hoylake Crescent, Bilborough, Nottinghamshire, was given a conditional discharge for 12 months.

He was ordered to pay £26 costs, a £85 victim surcharge and £100 compensation in addition to the three-year football banning order.”

So a 3 year banning order, £211, and told not to do it again. I hope the woman wasn’t hurt.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I'm not sure it's fair to group Peter Pan with this miscreant.
If you read the books, Peter Pan is a rather unpleasant fellow too.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just look at the lovely blue stadium roof in the article.
indeed, blue was obviously picked but in the knowledge that it would gradually turn a greenish colour over time to blend in with the downs. They could have used a more recent photo, the corners are not even seated yet.
I wonder what ”Shaw, formerly of Hoylake Crescent, Bilborough, Nottinghamshire” means
is he homeless now ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
indeed, blue was obviously picked but in the knowledge that it would gradually turn a greenish colour over time to blend in with the downs. They could have used a more recent photo, the corners are not even seated yet.
I wonder what ”Shaw, formerly of Hoylake Crescent, Bilborough, Nottinghamshire” means
is he homeless now ?
A FB search found someone of the same name, age and a Forest fan living in Mansfield

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Sitting in the swc I didt see anyone lobbing coins , BUT that could of hit my daughter 62 year old man lobbing coins in a stadium grow up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here