Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Dobbie

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Bang on ridiculous that Orlandi wasn't named man of the match. Was by far and away the best player on the park.

Absolutely. Different class. The one player that stood out although Bruno was excellent when involved. But Orlandi was everywhere, Involved in everything good we did. Sadly, as T Soprano pointed out, the suits decided it. I actually said as it was announced I bet they give it to Bruno for being Bruno and scoring a goal. The same tired lame football knowledge that doesn't recognise Dobbie is class.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I cant understand all this about Barnes defensive ability because if he was in the side because of that Gus would either play Dicker, Croft or Hammond as the left sided defensive midfielder.

I would think that Dobbie is regretting joining us now.

He has played them all. He just happens to think Barnes is better than them in that position. Also Barnes actually does what he is told to do and that is why Poyet likes him I think. Dobbie is the man we need up front. And properly up front alongside CMS.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
And all are better in the position than Barnes but thinking about it perhaps that is why we are all on NSC and Gus is the manager, but it doesn't stop us having opinions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here