Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Dobbie goals...

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Real shame for the lad that the Scotland team is going through qualifying comps & deep into finals that they can afford to not cap the Scottish Messi...how lucky they are to have such a wealth of talent

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've got Gus sussed.

From that montage it seems Dobbie only scores goals into what would be our south stand end.

CMS only scores @ the north stand.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
My god his ball control is probably better than his finishing which looks awesome. Roll on Friday week !

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'm surprised not many of you know how good he is. He virtually got Blackpool into the play offs last year in the last month or so and scored in the play off semi!

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
The guy has ability and a quick brain. If he can reproduce that sort of class for us, then a very good signing indeed.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He is quite clearly a BAWSE.

In the words of Rick Ross.

“You see anything you want to f*** with, compliments of Stephen Dobbie?”

Dec 29, 2011
Blackpool were very pissed we got in there before they did. There is probably a good reason for that (judging by the video).

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Quality! He really knows how to finish, so will aid us greatly in the search for goals hopefully. Him, CMS and Barnsey could be a really good set of strikers. Out of interest, anyone know how much we paid for him? I'd guess about 750k?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not many seem to notice that arguably his best goal was scored against US, back in the League Cup under Slade.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The second or third goal where he chips the keeper and just nudges it in is properly quality.

That's the one. Notice who he's playing against? Recognise that ginger full back?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In Barnes, Dobbie and Hammond, we now have some pretty decent penalty takers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here