Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Dobbie goals...

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Some really quality, smart finishes in there and against good Championship opposition.

Excellent signing and probably under played amongst the excitement of transfer deadline day and the other signings we made. He could become a massive player for us.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Looks-wise, he reminds me of Gary Hart a bit.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 179

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Definitely. I'm just going to pretend it IS him. Will make me happier.

After he's touched the ball about three times, and had his first couple of shots at goal, you are going to struggle to keep up that pretence.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
After he's touched the ball about three times, and had his first couple of shots at goal, you are going to struggle to keep up that pretence.

Haha possibly. If he's half as good as OGH was in the great escape though, he'll be QUALLA.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Yup. First round of league cup early in the season, Slade gone not too long after in November. Totally outclassed by a far better side.

Yes that wasn't the best game was it?! They were a totally different class to us, we were terrible and there was no atmosphere at the game at all. It was the only downside of a great holiday I had in the south of Wales that week.

And a week later we managed to get demolished 7.1 by Huddersfield with possibly the worst goalkeeping performance I've ever seen. Not a great time for us and again shows how far Gus has taken us in less than three years.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He's a class act at this level.

Between him, Orlandi and Lopez we've really added to our attacking/creative options very nicely.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Haha possibly. If he's half as good as OGH was in the great escape though, he'll be QUALLA.

He was terrific that season, as was Lloyd Owusu of course.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've got Gus sussed.

From that montage it seems Dobbie only scores goals into what would be our south stand end.

CMS only scores @ the north stand.

Scores at home

Scores at the New Den

Scores at Vicarage Road

Sorted for next 3 games then :tumbsup:

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
Looks like Kuszczak in goal for Watford in that clip. Have always been impressed by the highlights of Dobbie but the other side of the coin is why, with all the skill he obviously has, doesnt he get into the Swansea side. Looking forward so much to the Wednesday game !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here