Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Stay Classy Portslade

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can still confirm that Vale Park you can definitely still get stabbed, luckily I have a history of avoiding this sort of thing. Boundary Road now home however to one of my few UK based 10/10 kebab ratings.
I’m going to guess that’s the new Gyros place near KFC? :drool:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
When we were looking to move to Brighton, our shortlist came down to two houses: one in Coldean, one in Portslade. I'd guessed I'd made the right choice when I can walk to the Albion in 25 minutes but reading this thread absolutely confirms it ... what an escape.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't think it's that bad. Towards the North end of BR there are a couple of nice restaurants. There is a fair variety of shops as well, I been to a lot worse. Grimsby and Burnley spring to mind.
???

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
When we were looking to move to Brighton, our shortlist came down to two houses: one in Coldean, one in Portslade. I'd guessed I'd made the right choice when I can walk to the Albion in 25 minutes but reading this thread absolutely confirms it ... what an escape.
Trust me, take a walk down the ‘corniche’ on any day and you’ll likely to have seen more teeth in the new born baby ward at the county 😮

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Trust me, take a walk down the ‘corniche’ on any day and you’ll likely to have seen more teeth in the new born baby ward at the county 😮
Just you wait till @Cornwallboy reads this and quote posts something you said in March about childbirth.

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
Just you wait till @Cornwallboy reads this and quote posts something you said in March about childbirth.
A bit like when you dredged up some of 'my' posts from about 3 years ago. Trouble with you is mate you are a bit of a bully on here and don't like it when you get a bit back and often you revert to your favourite tactic of banning people from here or 'discouraging' them from posting, which frankly I find absolutely pathetic. Wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if this post results in a ban or you making it nigh on impossible for me to log onto NSC.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
A bit like when you dredged up some of 'my' posts from about 3 years ago. Trouble with you is mate you are a bit of a bully on here and don't like it when you get a bit back and often you revert to your favourite tactic of banning people from here or 'discouraging' them from posting, which frankly I find absolutely pathetic. Wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if this post results in a ban or you making it nigh on impossible for me to log onto NSC.
Calm down dear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here