Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Statements that come back to bite you.......

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sorry BHA express I certainly do not or even wish to speak for the majority of NSC, and what I meant was that I would imagine the majority of NSC are all hard working citizens of the UK.

And I dont read a paper.

Fair dos, I did wonder if that's what you meant.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
"The Polish keeper [insert name here... Tomasecski?] is a clown" - Cloughie in 1973 before the Polish keeper probably gave the best goalkeeping display ever witnessed at Wembley and England crashed out of the World Cup.

he called him a clown in discussion with Brian Moore after the game!
Think Brian had had a couple

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Michael Fish - "Earlier on today apparently, a woman rang the BBC and said she had heard that there was a hurricane on the way. Well if you are watching, don't worry there isn't."
This. And the idiot couldn't just hold his hands up and admit he made a mistake, instead he tried to argue that it wasn't a hurricane etc etc.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This. And the idiot couldn't just hold his hands up and admit he made a mistake, instead he tried to argue that it wasn't a hurricane etc etc.

To be fair the winds were Force 12 which is Storm Force. If they had got to Force 13 then they would have been classed as Hurricane Force so technically speaking he was right.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
We also do cut-glass sherry decanters complete with six glasses on a silver-plated tray that your butler can serve you drinks on, all for £4.95. People say, "How can you sell this for such a low price?", I say, "because it's total crap

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
We also do cut-glass sherry decanters complete with six glasses on a silver-plated tray that your butler can serve you drinks on, all for £4.95. People say, "How can you sell this for such a low price?", I say, "because it's total crap

That was a classic.

"If it falls to me to start a fight to cut out the cancer of bent and twisted journalism in our country with the simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of British fair play, so be it. I am ready for the fight. The fight against falsehood and those who peddle it. My fight begins today. Thank you and good afternoon."

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Speaking about the prospect of walking out with the Albion team during the opening game of the Amex stadium, Russell Slade: "That will be a proud moment in my career."

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be fair the winds were Force 12 which is Storm Force. If they had got to Force 13 then they would have been classed as Hurricane Force so technically speaking he was right.
Exactly the sort of bullshit excuse he gave.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Unfortunately I'm not far off 50, like the overwhelming majority of NSC, work hard, yet see this country blighted by a sponging underclass who have no intention of working and it will only get worse.

Thatcher had a lot of faults, but she was a strong leader, and I just dont think we have that kind of leadership at the moment.

I see a world blighted by a small minority of people hoarding money and power and using it to hoard more money and power. A few dole scroungers pales into insignificance compared to the corporate greed and influence on politics which is blighting the world.

and Thatcher was a major part of that.

Funny perspective innit.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Archie Gemmell goal...Back of the net. My dear (late) old dad nearly hit the ceiling when he jumped out of his armchair at that goal. Who was the Scottish player sent home for having the yellow smarties?

QUOTE=Lenny Rider;4666265]78, they had a farewell do at Hampden Park packed full of excited sweaties, and Ally MCleod seriously predicted they could bring the World Cup back. Peru beat them in the first game, and then they drew with the mighty Iran 1-1 before salvaging some pride with 3-2 win against Holland.[/QUOTE]

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
"There’s no such thing as society."

However to be fair to her, she did have have some success ensuring that was true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here