Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Format...

- Each man has a 20-minute interview with Beth Rigby, followed by
- 25-minute combined Q&A.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Sorry but this 'Country first, party second' is a ridiculous argument for changing policies you thought were good for the country in order to get your party elected.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't.

As surely as I won't vote for Starmer and his coterie.

I'm really not bothered what you vote

I am a little old fashioned in this respect.

When I voted (don't anymore, live in a very blue constituency), I voted for the Party, not any individual.

And then at the last election

Just been to plant my 'X', reassuring that the rain doesn't seem to have deterred the wrinklies at my local.

But I'll always call out :shit:when I see it :wink:

I really don't have an issue with people who have differing views, but constantly trolling and lying do annoy me a little :thumbsup:

Last edited:

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
For those of us who are laid up and don’t have access to a telly, is anyone doing well? Badly? Has it been 45 minutes of both candidates staring at their phones waiting for a Hürzeler announcement?

Edit: Oh, and @WATFORD zero - put that plonker on ignore, there’s no upside in engaging him.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
A choice to have no increase on Capital Gains Tax in Labour manifesto and a choice made to not lift one million children out of poverty. What a waste.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For those of us who are laid up and don’t have access to a telly, is anyone doing well? Badly? Has it been 45 minutes of both candidates staring at their phones waiting for a Hürzeler announcement?

Edit: Oh, and @WATFORD zero - put that plonker on ignore, there’s no upside in engaging him.
Didn't start until 19:30 - sorry, I got the kick-off time wrong.

Starmer first up with Rigby. He's clearly learned from the first one as he keeps talking over her and won't stop until he's decided he's finished.

"My dad was a toolmaker" came out at 19:47, for those who were in the toolmaker sweepstake, and there was a really strange sound from some of the audience.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Starmer first up with Rigby. He's clearly learned from the first one as he keeps talking over her and won't stop until he's decided he's finished.

"My dad was a toolmaker" came out at 19:47, for those who were in the toolmaker sweepstake, and there was a really strange sound from some of the audience.
Oh, it was laughter!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If that f***ing woman says 'OK' again I'm going down the pub.

chickens

NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022

"My father was a toolmaker" came out at 19:47, for those who were in the toolmaker sweepstake, and there was a really strange sound from some of the audience.

A timely warning that you can overuse your material.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I actually never bothered to put @Pretty pink fairy, @mouldy boots and @JC Footy Genius (together with Cllr Ivan Lyons multiple other accounts) on ignore. And I think it's generally accepted that @Is it PotG? has some way to go to match those intellectual colossi :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Starmer is totally nailing this, and without being as rude as I would be to the host.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If that f***ing woman says 'OK' again I'm going down the pub.
She is so irritating. Just let the candidates speak FFS. It’s not all about you, you twat!

(Beth Rigby, Not you, HWT)

chickens

NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I actually never bothered to put @Pretty pink fairy, @mouldy boots and @JC Footy Genius (together with Cllr Ivan Lyons multiple other accounts) on ignore. And I think it's generally accepted that @Is it PotG? has some way to go to mach those intellectual colossi :wink:

I’d suggest he is several sandwiches short of them. In fact I’d go further and suggest that from the incessant low-level, mildly unpleasant buzzing he’s the proverbial wasp.

However, he loves being talked about, so let’s return to the debate. Has anyone drawn blood yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here