Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium Yes - Lib Dems No

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Agreed.

Dump all of these political chancers and nohopers, into the political waste bin, as due punishment for their ongoing campaign to stop the Falmer Project.

IN tomorrows local elections do not vote for any LibDem candidate anywhere in the country, and encourage others to do likewise.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
i am looking forward to going down to my local polling station in my albion shirt, normally they are all outside and approach you so really looking forward to lib dem candidate approaching me if they dare! Shall get a few choice words:censored:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
humpy said:
i am looking forward to going down to my local polling station in my albion shirt, normally they are all outside and approach you so really looking forward to lib dem candidate approaching me if they dare! Shall get a few choice words:censored:

Now thats what I call a man on a mission :clap:

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I live in wales and they won't be getting mine.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I live in brighton but as a self confesed lefty, I would rather vote Tory than that pile of scum, if i lived in lewes. ( I usually vote Labor).

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i really wish lewes district were voting tomorrow

i wouldve loved to picket the voting stations with my albion shirt on

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
seagullion said:
i really wish lewes district were voting tomorrow

Their time will come.

Actually it will come in September, with the march on the Lib Dem conference. In Brighton. Lot of political ambitions being put to the sword then, by violence-free and democratic means. Oh well.

The fan managers won't be stopping this one.

So the sooner the official notice of the march goes into Sussex police the better.

Don't Get Mad, Get Even ;)

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Tom Hark said:
Their time will come.

Actually it will come in September, with the march on the Lib Dem conference. In Brighton. Lot of political ambitions being put to the sword then, by violence-free and democratic means. Oh well.

So the sooner the official notice of the march goes into Sussex police the better.

:thumbsup:

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
I'm 17 and from eastbourne, I'm not going to vote them either! :angry: :jester:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Their time will come.

Let's try and find out which day they would least like being kicked off the news and choose that day.

It has to be done.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Bwian said:
Let's try and find out which day they would least like being kicked off the news and choose that day.

It has to be done.

By the time the party conferences come round there's usually so little news that they're on it all the time.

But the key days of a party conference are usually the Monday, and the day of the Leader's speech.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
So are the FFA team making plans for a March in September?

That's the big question really.

Some people I'd have thought would have been well up for it, are distinctly lukewarm on the subject, including some prominent posters on here, and Dick Knight himself (I asked him up the the racecourse the other week).

It'll still go ahead tho. Officially or unofficially.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here