Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium Yes - Lib Dems No

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
So are the FFA team making plans for a March in September?

Count me IN

I think this one will probably be down to us-people power rather than orchestrated. When we were last in deep shit as a club it was fan power that saved the club. Looks like it might be our turn again....

Last edited:

Bwian said:
I think this one will probably be down to us-people power rather than orchestrated. When we were last in deep shit as a club it was fan power that saved the club. Looks like it might be our turn again....

Too right! The time for letter writing and prancing around letting off balloons has passed. I for one have had enough of the softly softly approach against the Lib Dem enemies of the Albion. Direct action similar to what made Bellotti's life hell is what's required.

Keeping within the law of course. ;) :angel:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How easy would it be to become a member of the Lib Dems, attend the conference and shout various Falmer things during the leaders speech? That would certainly get on the news. Especially if we get Mary Emery or some other old person to attend like that bloke at the Labour conference!!

Obviously the operation to have your brain removed to get in may be a drawback, but worth a bit of planning?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I will definitely NOT vote for the Lie-Dems, even if you payed me £1m.

In fact I'm not voting for anybody, 'cos we haven't got a vote here. There's only a Tory candidate standing for election, so I'm not voting for him to make up for it.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Giraffe said:
How easy would it be to become a member of the Lib Dems, attend the conference and shout various Falmer things during the leaders speech? That would certainly get on the news. Especially if we get Mary Emery or some other old person to attend like that bloke at the Labour conference!!

Obviously the operation to have your brain removed to get in may be a drawback, but worth a bit of planning?

It costs six pounds to join the Lib Dems (loads of Tory jokers joined up in an attempt to influence the election of the leader).

No idea how you get sent to conference though. Would be a BRILLIANT stunt if someone managed to pull it off.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Everest said:
I will definitely NOT vote for the Lie-Dems, even if you payed me £1m.

Yes you would don't be silly.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here