Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium Tour yesterday - pictures and some wage info

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
hi find that hard to beleive most people know CMS is on at least 20 a week any transfer news on our new striker team is starting to take shape

certainly not me,im pretty sure he isnt on 20 grand a week,as none of the other players

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I must admit I heard similar figures mentioned when Vicente signed last year (whether or not there is any truth in them but the guy who told me works and the club, in a very lowly role it must be notes, but has not been wrong about any signings etc)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
ive edited it a bit, any better?

It's only my opinion and for what it's worth I don't think you've done anything wrong in sharing the info I just don't think an employee of the club should be disclosing it.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I just don't think an employee of the club should be disclosing it.

I actually want more info in the public domain, we all have an insatiable appetite for insider info, I dare you to deny it!!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
hi find that hard to beleive most people know CMS is on at least 20 a week any transfer news on our new striker team is starting to take shape

th

bit low for a weeks wages

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Wages etc aside, thanks for sharing pix, if I knew how to do a thumbs up smily I would now

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Reminds of a visit to Cuba years before mass tourism when everyone was paid no more than $3. When visiting a Doctor I noticed that she was wearing a rolex and asked if she too was paid $3, she said everyone in Cuba is paid $3, I'm just paid more frequently!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I bet some poor lad is leaving The Amex now complete with his P45 wishing he'd never bragged about something he knows absolutely nothing about.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't wish to doubt you, but why would the tour guide a) know that info and b) divulge it?!

This post alone negates the need to read any further.

I would like to add, Absolute bollocks. If there was someone in the tour guide department who both knows this and tells it to visitors, then it would also be in print, in the program, on the website. it would also be a handy cut out an keep guide to be handed to players agents to explain why as a club we are not going places and to dissuade the agent from trying to get his client to sign for us.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wouldn't this info be available to anyone who submitted a request under the Freedom Of Information Act anyway, so not exactly top secret?

No - not unless the club genuinely wanted to divulge it. Quite apart from the "privacy" of the players, The question could be dodged on the basis that the information is "commercially sensitive".

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No - not unless the club genuinely wanted to divulge it. Quite apart from the "privacy" of the players, The question could be dodged on the basis that the information is "commercially sensitive".

And anyway, the Freedom of Information Act only applies to Public Bodies, which according to the DirectGov website , is:
Public sector bodies covered by the Act

The Act applies to public bodies including:
•government departments and local assemblies
•local authorities and councils
•health trusts, hospitals and doctors’ surgeries
•schools, colleges and universities
•publicly funded museums
•the police
•non-departmental public bodies, committees and advisory bodies

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Because that's the sort of thing a tour guide would know isn't it?...More likely someone just trying to sound like they know something. I wonder if Tim the tourguide is invited into negotiations as well...lol.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Edit:
One extra thing I forgot to say earlier is that they are also putting in 2 pits behind the north stand goal which are sunk into the ground for press and sky to get a different view of the action

Just the North?
or South as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here