Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium Tour yesterday - pictures and some wage info

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Anybody will any sense will know that the wages of an individual player will be known by:

1. His Agent
2. The Player
3. The Board
4. The manager (possibly)
5. The payroll department/accounts department

A tour guide (if not one of the above) will not know
A tour guide who has found out and is giving out the info will find his P45 in the post pdq

And B.W.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Think this thread should be removed, interesting information and perhaps I’m being naïve but could this not affect future player negotiations or put a few of our lower paid players noses out of joint so to speak.

Also highly unprofessional of the club employer to disclose such information IMO.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
hi find that hard to beleive most people know CMS is on at least 20 a week any transfer news on our new striker team is starting to take shape

whether or not that is true, or if the OP is being honest here or not, a player's salary is one thing and can be capped, but over and above that will be appearance bonuses, goal bonuses, clean sheet bonuses, win bonuses and so on, and then there will be image-related fees, and additional sums for accommodation, relocation, schooling, a car+fuel, and so on and so on. Whether or not BHAFC offer all of these I don't know, but a salary can be 12k and the effective take-home can be a lot more

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I went on the 3.00 stadium tour yesterday and i found out some info about wages from the tour guide:

*The clubs wages are strictly capped at £12,000pw and no player is currently payed more than that.

*There are 3 players currently being payed that amount and they are Greer, Mackail-Smith and Vicente.

might shut some ipswich or other fans up a bit.

(i'm only saying what was said, i dont know whether it is 100% true or not)

Here are some photos of the stadium developments progress :

Picasa Web Albums - George Bowman - Stadium Tour ...

Cheers for the photos.

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Think this thread should be removed, interesting information and perhaps I’m being naïve but could this not affect future player negotiations or put a few of our lower paid players noses out of joint so to speak.

Also highly unprofessional of the club employer to disclose such information IMO.

ive edited it a bit, any better?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I don't care who's being paid what I just want to see new seats being put in, all this concrete is just dull.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
In The Argus there was a bit about BHA & Vicente negotiating a new contract. If he's already on the max what do the club have to negotiate with - a couple of tanks of petrol and free suppers at Donatello's?

surely the Spanish Tapas restaurant opposite East Street?

The Italian one will be useful for Gatuso......when he gets here

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
ive edited it a bit, any better?

I think you can post this if you get told it, what's the problem with you lot, it may or may not be true, he is simply the messenger.

Makes me chuckle that you lot are happy to literally divulge your arse wiping techniques then get all precious about this post...... :confused::confused:

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Wouldn't this info be available to anyone who submitted a request under the Freedom Of Information Act anyway, so not exactly top secret?

I think you can post this if you get told it, what's the problem with you lot, it may or may not be true, he is simply the messenger.

Makes me chuckle that you lot are happy to literally divulge your arse wiping techniques then get all precious about this post...... :confused::confused:

I think, if you look carefully, no-one has had a go at the OP rather the employee who has either a) Divulged info he should not be divulging, or b) Talking shite to tour goers in order to look important.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I went on the 3.00 stadium tour yesterday and i found out some info about wages from the tour guide:

*The clubs wages are strictly capped at £12,000pw and no player is currently payed more than that.

*There are 3 players currently being payed that amount and they are Greer, Mackail-Smith and Vicente.

might shut some ipswich or other fans up a bit.

(i'm only saying what was said, i dont know whether it is 100% true or not)

Here are some photos of the stadium developments progress :

Picasa Web Albums - George Bowman - Stadium Tour ...

Great Pics, thanks, appears to be a lot of work still to do, hope they have managed that programme right!! (coming from a Planner!!)

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Pics look good, a lot more work to be done though, yep lets hope they planned the timescale right

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here