Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stabbed Millwall fan was with his family.....!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Terrible.

Obviously some people went to this game looking for trouble. This man clearly didn't and his only fault was being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I can understand, but certainly never condone, 'firm on firm' violence (although the carrying of a knife even goes beyond this, surely?). I can see no excuse whatsoever for a voilent assualt against someone who is just trying to watch his team play.

I hope he makes a speedy recovery and is not put off from going to matches in the future.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's because 'Firm on Firm' is absolute bollocks. The mixture of fat middle aged inadequates and spotty kids are always looking for the easy target. If it is all about 'who is hardest ?' why is it that we don't have any fat, bald middle aged boxing champions or squaddies ?

I despair of the intelligence of people on here at times

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This is the most shocking bit. It could have been anybody.

"Although the family were not wearing any clothing that would identify them as Millwall supporters, their direction of travel may have indicated that they were."

Are they sure it was West Ham who attacked? Were they wearing colours? All very very scary.

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
with his "family", Richardson's or Kray's? They went to the wrong entrance, 'cos they did, DOH!!!!!!! Unfortunate he got stabbed, but I can't believe they didn't know where to go, couldn't they read !!! Nothing to indicate they were 'Wall fans, something doesn't quite add up here

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
"There were 10 members of the family in total, including the victim's sons, aged 17 and 18.

"The family are Millwall supporters. They initially headed to the wrong entrance of the ground

wakey, wakey people.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
with his "family", Richardson's or Kray's? They went to the wrong entrance, 'cos they did, DOH!!!!!!! Unfortunate he got stabbed, but I can't believe they didn't know where to go, couldn't they read !!! Nothing to indicate they were 'Wall fans, something doesn't quite add up here

Cup matches often mean away supporters sitting in seats not normally in the away end, could this not have been the reason they were heading the wrong way.

Maybe it was their first visit to West Ham, after all Millwall dont play them every year you know.

Oh no lets blame the idiots it was there fault he was stabbed.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I went past the correct entrance accidentally when we played West Ham in the cup.

(I don't want to re-open the West Ham tickets binfest, just wanted to say that it isn't easy to know where to go at all away grounds).

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:nono:

This just re-emphasises my point that these games should be played behind closed doors. No-one should go to a football game and end up being stabbed.

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
if that's your reasoning, half the fixtures every season could potentially be affected

Cardiff v Swansea
City v Utd
Sheff U V Weds
B'Ham v Villa
Leeds v Millwall
Spurs v WHU
Spurs v Arsenal
Spurs v Chelsea
Boro v Newcastle
Ipswich v Norwich
Burnley v Blackburn
Everton v Liverpool
and that's off the top of my head................

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Reggie Kray was out with "his family" a lot of the time as well.

That alone means very little I'm afraid.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
if that's your reasoning, half the fixtures every season could potentially be affected

Cardiff v Swansea
City v Utd
Sheff U V Weds
B'Ham v Villa
Leeds v Millwall
Spurs v WHU
Spurs v Arsenal
Spurs v Chelsea
Boro v Newcastle
Ipswich v Norwich
Burnley v Blackburn
Everton v Liverpool
and that's off the top of my head................

erm... palace v brighton :)

bristol rovers v city
bristol city v cardiff
stoke v cardiff
millwall v (anyone)

etc etc

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Good point, but I was only looking at the games with potential for this season.

BHA v scummers who have had trouble at home with Millwall this season
BHA v Swindon who had trouble at Gillingham
Cup games always throw up a few flashpoints, and get on large Millwall v WHU the remake/sequel 73 in the FA Cup 3rd round

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here