Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stabbed Millwall fan was with his family.....!

bluestripe

Jul 14, 2009
cardiff take big numbers away, but they rarely perform these days as their fans are self policing the old uns tend to keep the mavericks under control, if they are attacked the mentality, is hit one, you fight us all, but generally they have cleaned up their act , considerably, although a few dickheads can still tarnish a bad past reputation very quickly. the new stadium is much less intimadating than ninian park , although there is still a huge amount of noise generated some say louder than ninian. i have first hand experience i went to the bristol city game recently as i live in cardiff. for a new stadium it was a great atmosphere.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
cardiff take big numbers away, but they rarely perform these days as their fans are self policing the old uns tend to keep the mavericks under control, if they are attacked the mentality, is hit one, you fight us all, but generally they have cleaned up their act , considerably, although a few dickheads can still tarnish a bad past reputation very quickly. the new stadium is much less intimadating than ninian park , although there is still a huge amount of noise generated some say louder than ninian. i have first hand experience i went to the bristol city game recently as i live in cardiff. for a new stadium it was a great atmosphere.

Not been to the new stadium yet but i enjoyed Ninian park and i doubt they will ever get the same intimidating reputation in their new gaff.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here