Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

st pauls

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I used to knock around with a couple of St Pauls herberts way back in the day. Phil Packham & Dom Millott.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Might help if people put down which class they were, ie the year in which you were in the 5th form (none of this year 11 crap). Personally, it was 79 but I did two years in the sixth form.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
phil packham,vic hammond traveled on our coaches years back,tally ho,would walk from the heath to meet up on the landport estate lystra for me

You must be Rory then as I went on those coaches with Vic & Phil a few times when I was home. Norwich away around 81 springs to mind straight away.
Tally Ho, nice quiet pub.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
our school song:thumbsup:

Written by a Mr Ted Turner and Mrs Pardy as I recall, expect they're both dead now. Interesting thing is that the man who succeeded Mr Turner as head of English ended up running off with the daughter (less than half his age) of the parents of the biggest and most sanctimonious couple to have children at that school.

It was very funny at the time anyway, can't remember the bloke's name but I remember her's.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Written by a Mr Ted Turner and Mrs Pardy as I recall, expect they're both dead now. Interesting thing is that the man who succeeded Mr Turner as head of English ended up running off with the daughter (less than half his age) of the parents of the biggest and most sanctimonious couple to have children at that school.

It was very funny at the time anyway, can't remember the bloke's name but I remember her's.

What was her name then and roughly when did this scandal occur?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here