Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

st pauls

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What was her name then and roughly when did this scandal occur?

She was a Ford-Brown, the daughter of two of the most pretentious (hence the double barrelled name, either Ford or Brown are rather common) and god bothering parents I have ever met. Constantly ready to give advice on parenting, didn't seem to work for them though.

So what are you doing now? *need to know to see into the future!!*

the future? i remember the future:drool: you will be a cab driver and get fat,bored and racist the world will turn ugly,you will become frustrated with all around you,your new siut will only come out for funerals and your vision will fade and you will visit the toilet after every pint! enjoy:thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
You must be Rory then as I went on those coaches with Vic & Phil a few times when I was home. Norwich away around 81 springs to mind straight away.
Tally Ho, nice quiet pub.

I went on the "Roddy Tours" coach trip to Norwich in 81 Smudge. I think we lost 3 -1. Justin Fashanu was playing for Norwich.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I went on the "Roddy Tours" coach trip to Norwich in 81 Smudge. I think we lost 3 -1. Justin Fashanu was playing for Norwich.

That was the one, I remember stopping in the East End on the way back for a pint in the Blind Beggar. Interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here