Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SSN Breaking News

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
SSN Breaking News:
"Alex Ferguson doesn't think Mark Clattenburg would make racist comments"

I brought you this news as fast as I could. Pay £50 a month and you can get this news and more direct to your living room.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Does anyone think he made racist comments? I mean, what were Chelsea thinking? It's madness and only going to hurt them in the end.

I heard someone say the other day that the complaint is about him saying 'calm down, monkey' but it could have been 'calm down, mikel'. Now common!!!! The don't even sound remotely the same FFS.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I think there's a lot of people in football who would probably agree with Ferguson. That's not to say Obi Mikel & Chelsea have got it wrong but if they have then there will be consequences to face.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Does anyone think he made racist comments? I mean, what were Chelsea thinking? It's madness and only going to hurt them in the end.

I heard someone say the other day that the complaint is about him saying 'calm down, monkey' but it could have been 'calm down, mikel'. Now common!!!! The don't even sound remotely the same FFS.

I personally think Chelsea & Mikel have got this wrong. I'm not convinced MiKel is the sharpest tool in the box

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've never liked Clattenburg - he revels in making himself the centre of attention - but surely given all that has gone on recently he can't be that stupid?

If it's proved that Clattenburg didn't say anything of a racist nature Chelsea should be deducted points.

You can't go round accusing people of racism, mud sticks.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The Mata 'charge' was dropped, but no apology for the allegation
How long before FA charge for them 'invading' the dressing room?

If the FA find him guilty surely they can only ban him from the same number of games Terry was banned for.

Probably, but if he's guilty he should be sacked, Terry should of been sacked, Suarez should have been sacked, you can bet your life anyone on these boards would have been sacked from their jobs if found to be using racist language and or behaviour.

All giving bans does is show the rest of the world just how out of touch football has become from reality.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
The way chelsea have gone about it screams sour grapes to me, they lost a hotly contested game with Torres wrongly sent off and a goal that was offside, then they come out with all this racism crap.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The way chelsea have gone about it screams sour grapes to me, they lost a hotly contested game with Torres wrongly sent off and a goal that was offside, then they come out with all this racism crap.

It was a good job they got away with it on Wednesday night, Lord only knows who'd have been accused of what in the aftermath.

And with the Torres sending off, I think anyone can see quite plainly that Clattenburg forgot he'd booked Torres. When he flashed the yellow card he then, clearly, thought "Oh shit" and whipped out the red. I don't think he'd have booked him if he'd remembered he already had. Maybe the moral of the story is the referee should take a moment to consider his actions rather than making a dramatic statement with the immediate card. But I don't believe he racially abused Mikel. Despite the little gobshite getting in his face repeatedly all match.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
It was a good job they got away with it on Wednesday night, Lord only knows who'd have been accused of what in the aftermath.

And with the Torres sending off, I think anyone can see quite plainly that Clattenburg forgot he'd booked Torres. When he flashed the yellow card he then, clearly, thought "Oh shit" and whipped out the red. I don't think he'd have booked him if he'd remembered he already had. Maybe the moral of the story is the referee should take a moment to consider his actions rather than making a dramatic statement with the immediate card. But I don't believe he racially abused Mikel. Despite the little gobshite getting in his face repeatedly all match.

I bet utd are glad mikel went to Chelsea! 1 of the most average players in the premiership playing for a top 4 team

Plus your right, theyre keeping pretty quite about that wanker of a fan

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I bet utd are glad mikel went to Chelsea! 1 of the most average players in the premiership playing for a top 4 team

Plus your right, theyre keeping pretty quite about that wanker of a fan

The best thing about the deal which eventually took Mikel to Chelsea was that they had to pay Man United £12million for him, as well as Lyn Oslo £4million. :lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
can I just ask here
WHAT THE F**K HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH THAT MUPPET FERGIE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here