Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SSCF, Spurs & Gills ticket info announced

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can a 1250pt STH get tickets for their three 1000pt STH friends?

Doubt it, your options would be to...

1. Buy the 1250 first and the 1000 when that window opens, or
2. Wait for the 1000 window to open and buy them all then.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
For the Spurs game, which parts of the ground are NOT going to be open? Will ST holders be able to purchase their ST seat?

I assume, and I could be very wrong, that all sections will be open, just with a restriction. So they can test all parts of the stadium, but not at full capacity.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm sure the whole ground will be open but only c75% of the seats taken in order to ensure everything gets a work out, but not at full capacity.

I assume, and I could be very wrong, that all sections will be open, just with a restriction. So they can test all parts of the stadium, but not at full capacity.

Yeah, thinking about it I suppose that makes sense.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think the Spuds game is way over priced but I suppose as early doors will attract a large crowd.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Can season ticket holders order more than one ticket?

Yes, but only if the others you are buying for are a) in your Friends & Family list, and b) have the requisite number of loyalty points for the priority period you are booking in.

Sent from my sofa using Tapatalk

Augustus

Jul 2, 2011
But you have to ring up first to get a fan number and password - it's that that's so stupid. Why have an online booking system that involves making a phonecall?

No you don't. If you've bought a ticket before (especially last season) you'll have had your fan number printed on your ticket, and probably have been told it. So its your fault if you didnt take it down. As for the online, i'm pretty sure as a default the password is set to your postcode.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
New season ticket holder - 1000
1901er - 1050
Withdean (2010-11) + Amex season ticket holder - 1250
Withdean (2010-11) + 1901er - 1300

Thanks.
Been s/t holders this time around for 3 seasons.
We want to go on the 16th to the SSCF.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
No you don't. If you've bought a ticket before (especially last season) you'll have had your fan number printed on your ticket, and probably have been told it. So its your fault if you didnt take it down. As for the online, i'm pretty sure as a default the password is set to your postcode.

Surely you have a physical gold card or similar with the fan number on it?

Augustus

Jul 2, 2011
Erm i think it was on the gold cards that STHs had last year, and i'd imagine it will be on the one for this season as well. But fornon-STHs, you would have had to use your fan number to buy a ticket last season and it would've been printed on that ticket.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
What about those Privet seat licence holders? Point of it was that you can have first dibs on your seat!?! If I now don't I'll be abit annoyed. Going to go into ticket office on monday and see what's occurring.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
£30 is an absolute PISS TAKE for those who can't for whatever reason buy a season ticket. The club can get away with it as the first season demand will be high.

Thankfully, most people do have ST's. But seriously, £30 for BHA vs Barnsley? I'd be pretty pissed if I was travelling from afar hoping to see the albion 3/4 times a season

To be honest, if I am travelling it is a 550 mile round trip, which at 40MPG works out as £80, plus food, toll roads etc, so it is £100 without a ticket, whether the ticket is £25 or £30 is an irrelevance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here