Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SSCF, Spurs & Gills ticket info announced

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Why the f*** are they announcing these at this time of night.
Question: Although they're technically on sale on wednesday morning, can you apply online before then?

PS im slightly inebriated so this is all a bit much to take in.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Can season ticket holders order more than one ticket?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How on earth do you found out how many loyalty points you have? The club hasn't informed anyone about this and I can't see anything on the club website about it. The club hasn't covered itself in glory with its information about the stadium but this is the dumbest thing of all: basically it's saying that tickets are only available to certain members but you're going to have to ring us up and find out whether you qualify - the ticket office is going to be swamped.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
How on earth do you found out how many loyalty points you have? The club hasn't informed anyone about this and I can't see anything on the club website about it. The club hasn't covered itself in glory with its information about the stadium but this is the dumbest thing of all: basically it's saying that tickets are only available to certain members but you're going to have to ring us up and find out whether you qualify - the ticket office is going to be swamped.

Log in to the ticket purchase page with your fan number and password and your loyalty points are located on the left hand side!

Some light reading. :) How many loyalty points do you have?

Also from the Seagulls web site Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Albion Announce Ticket Loyalty Scheme

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Log in to the ticket purchase page with your fan number and password and your loyalty points are located on the left hand side!

Some light reading. :) How many loyalty points do you have?

Also from the Seagulls web site Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Albion Announce Ticket Loyalty Scheme

Thanks for this. I didn't see anything on the website about it and as, bizarrely, there's no Search available I wasn't going to trawl through dozens of pages looking for something.

One thing that I did was "All customer numbers have changed and those beginning with 100 are now redundant. All new customer numbers begin with 5 or 6. You will also require a password to log on - to acquire this please contact the ticket office."

So, my main point still stands. Why, when there's going to be a scramble for tickets and long queues of people waiting to book their seats is the club forcing fans to call the office? Most organisations these days are trying to reduce the number of phone calls and moving interaction to online. The Albion seems to be moving in the opposite direction.

Thanks for this. I didn't see anything on the website about it and as, bizarrely, there's no Search available I wasn't going to trawl through dozens of pages looking for something.

One thing that I did was "All customer numbers have changed and those beginning with 100 are now redundant. All new customer numbers begin with 5 or 6. You will also require a password to log on - to acquire this please contact the ticket office."

So, my main point still stands. Why, when there's going to be a scramble for tickets and long queues of people waiting to book their seats is the club forcing fans to call the office? Most organisations these days are trying to reduce the number of phone calls and moving interaction to online. The Albion seems to be moving in the opposite direction.

These tickets are available on-line though?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I dont know what my fan number is or a password, only ever rang up, and had my season ticket last year, and have bought mine for this year too, so how do I find out?

It is the number to the left of your name on your receipt (which looks like the old style tickets)

You will then need to go online to get your password.

Although the system is already down, its going to be worse than trying to get olympic tickets on ticket release day

D

Deleted User X18H

It is the number to the left of your name on your receipt (which looks like the old style tickets)

You will then need to go online to get your password.

Although the system is already down, its going to be worse than trying to get olympic tickets on ticket release day

Your password is you postcode I thought.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
As I can't be arsed to work the figures out, if you have 1250 points are you guaranteed an SSC ticket?

Also where in the stadium will tickets be? Are they just going to be randomly distributed?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As I can't be arsed to work the figures out, if you have 1250 points are you guaranteed an SSC ticket?

Also where in the stadium will tickets be? Are they just going to be randomly distributed?

No and don't know

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Why are Gillingham tickets only on sale to fans with 1250 points or more ?

Surely all Amex season ticket holders have the right to get their own seat for the cup match, i know that will happen anyway as those with 1250 will get their own seat then those with 1000 getting theirs but just seems a bit bloody pointless to let those with 1250 book first

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why are Gillingham tickets only on sale to fans with 1250 points or more ?

Surely all Amex season ticket holders have the right to get their own seat for the cup match, i know that will happen anyway as those with 1250 will get their own seat then those with 1000 getting theirs but just seems a bit bloody pointless to let those with 1250 book first

They cover this in the announcement, copied below. Yes, all season ticket holders will be able to get their seat if they wish.

"To help ticket office staff, tickets will be sold using the same ticket priority periods for the Sussex Senior Cup Final and Spurs friendly match, and supporters are encouraged to purchase those of the three games they wish to attend at the same time."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here