Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Prices appear to be missing...and still no date for Gills game

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
£30 is an absolute PISS TAKE for those who can't for whatever reason buy a season ticket. The club can get away with it as the first season demand will be high.

Thankfully, most people do have ST's. But seriously, £30 for BHA vs Barnsley? I'd be pretty pissed if I was travelling from afar hoping to see the albion 3/4 times a season

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
£30 is an absolute PISS TAKE for those who can't for whatever reason buy a season ticket. The club can get away with it as the first season demand will be high.

Thankfully, most people do have ST's. But seriously, £30 for BHA vs Barnsley? I'd be pretty pissed if I was travelling from afar hoping to see the albion 3/4 times a season

How much does an STH in similar areas work out per game?

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
How much does an STH in similar areas work out per game?

I suppose it presumably works out pretty similar, as to avoid either type of fan feeling 'ripped off'.

But it seems an awful lot of money for some of the less glamorous games in the division.

Thankfully though it's not my problem!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was in severe financial turmoil when season tickets were being sold and had to settle with the off chance of picking up a ticket when I can make a game. £30 is pretty steep - I trust there will not be a booking fee and so on. £25.50 was hard to swallow for Withdean, but that included travel vouchers.

I do hope the casual buyer is rewarded suitably with the points system. I never had a season ticket at Withdean, but spent more than a season ticket (without the perks) on at least four seasons.

Sad to see that this is our basement price. Onwards and upwards from £30? :eek:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Albion v Gillingham (Carling Cup) - Reduced Prices

Albion v Gillingham (Carling Cup)
Posted on: Sat 02 Jul 2011

Tuesday 9th August. 7.45pm. Amex Stadium.

All Amex season-ticket holders seats are reserved for this game.

The easiest and quickest way to purchase is online by logging on and using the add my reserved seat function.

To help ticket office staff, tickets will be sold using the same ticket priority periods for the Sussex Senior Cup Final and Spurs friendly match, and supporters are encouraged to purchase those of the three games they wish to attend at the same time.

Therefore, tickets for this game will initially only be available to Season Ticket holders with 1250 points or more from 10am on Wednesday 6th July.

Please note: 1901 Club members automatically get their tickets for this game.

Any remaining tickets will then be available to supporters with 1000 points or more (new Amex Season Ticket holders) from 10am on Wednesday 13th July.

Tickets can be purchased online (the easiest and quickest way for season-ticket holders is to purchase is online by logging on and using the add my reserved seat function); via the ticketline on 0845 496 1901; or in person at the Seagulls City Centre Store, in Queens Road.

Season-ticket holders have until 20th July to secure their seat, after that period any unsold tickets will go on general sale.

Prices

Zone A
North Stand / South Stand
Adult £14.50
Senior £10.50
Under 18 £7.50
Under 10 £4.00

Zone B
West Stand Upper
Adult £17.00
Senior £11.50
Under 18 £8.50
Under 10 £4.50

Zone C
West Stand Lower / East Stand
Adult £18.00
Senior £13.00
Under 18 £9.00
Under 10 £5.00

Zone D
Adult £20.00
Senior £14.00
Under 18 £10.50
Under 10 £5.50

Zone E
West Stand Lower
Adult £21.00
Concessions N/A

Zone F (Family Stand)
East Stand
Adult £15.00
Senior £10.00
Under 16 (accompanying) £4.00
Under 10 (accompanying) £2.00

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I was in severe financial turmoil when season tickets were being sold and had to settle with the off chance of picking up a ticket when I can make a game. £30 is pretty steep - I trust there will not be a booking fee and so on. £25.50 was hard to swallow for Withdean, but that included travel vouchers.

I do hope the casual buyer is rewarded suitably with the points system. I never had a season ticket at Withdean, but spent more than a season ticket (without the perks) on at least four seasons.

Sad to see that this is our basement price. Onwards and upwards from £30? :eek:

No it isnt, the cheapest is £24. 50p more than withdean. Pretty reasonable I think

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Albion v Eastbourne Borough (SSC)

Saturday 16th July. 3pm. Amex Stadium.

There are approximately 6,000 tickets available for Albion supporters for the Sussex Senior Cup Final and the club expects these to sell out so to avoid disappointment supporters should purchase their ticket as early as possible.

Tickets for this game will initially only be available to Season Ticket holders with 1250 points or more from 10am on Wednesday 6th July.

Please note: For the Sussex Senior Cup Final, 1901 Club members who were Season Ticket holders at Withdean will have to contact the ticket office by phone - 0845 496 1901 - or in person at the Seagulls City Centre Store, in Queens Road.

Any remaining tickets will then be available to supporters with 1030 points or more (new 1901 Club members) from 10am on Monday 11th July.

Any remaining tickets will then be available to supporters with 1000 points or more (new Amex Season Ticket holders) from 10am on Wednesday 13th July.

Tickets can be purchased online (the easiest and quickest way for season-ticket holders with the required number of points is to purchase is online by logging on and using the add my reserved seat function); via the ticketline on 0845 496 1901; or in person at the Seagulls City Centre Store, in Queens Road.

Prices for all areas

Adults: £10
Senior +65: £5
Under-16s: £5

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Albion v Tottenham Hotspur - Ticket Prices

Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

Saturday 30th July. 3pm. Amex Stadium.

There are approximately 12,000 tickets available for Albion supporters for this match and the club expects these to sell out so to avoid disappointment supporters should purchase their ticket as early as possible.

Tickets for this game will initially only be available to Season Ticket holders with 1250 points or more from 10am on Wednesday 6th July.

Please note: 1901 Club members automatically get their tickets for this game.

Tickets can be purchased online (the easiest and quickest way for season-ticket holders with the required number of points is to purchase is online by logging on and using the add my reserved seat function); via the ticketline on 0845 496 1901; or in person at the Seagulls City Centre Store, in Queens Road.

Zone A
North Stand / South Stand
Adult £21.60
Senior £15.30
Under 18 £10.80
Under 10 £5.40

Zone B
West Stand Upper
Adult £25.20
Senior £17.10
Under 18 £12.60
Under 10 £6.30

Zone C
Adult £27.00
Senior £18.90
Under 18 £13.50
Under 10 £7.20

Zone D
Adult £29.70
Senior £20.70
Under 18 £15.30
Under 10 £8.10

Zone E
West Stand Lower
Adult £31.50
Concessions n/a

Zone F (Family Stand)
East Stand
Adult £22.50
Senior £16.20
Under 16 (accompanying) £5.40
Under 10 (accompanying) £2.70

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
What ridiculous amounts! I don't think I've ever paid an odd 20p for a football ticket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here