Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs v Stoke

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He kept his nerve, what with the ball keep moving off the spot.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Now I am not the greatest fan of Stoke, and have vowed never to go back there, but all I can think now is...ha, ha, ha and ha!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Was tempted to put a few Spurs fans on here on my Ignore list.
As if i want to read pages and pages of drivale about them then i would go to a Spurs fans fourm, but i'm going to hold fire!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
As if i want to read pages and pages of drivale about them then i would go to a Spurs fans fourm, but i'm going to hold fire!

:rolleyes:How embarising on your behalf.

did i start this thread?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Indeed. Pages of Spurs shite on here at the moment. Would love to see them relegated.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It is bloody SAD that every time Spurs play certain individuals turn up and their mates all appear in the same threads posting shite after shite after shite.

Spurs - who the hell cares?

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
It is bloody SAD that every time Spurs play certain individuals turn up and their mates all appear in the same threads posting shite after shite after shite.

Spurs - who the hell cares?

i think everyone is just laughing at them because they are meant to be a "big club".. why not just join in and laugh at their expense?

as far as i'm aware there is only one tottenham fan on this forum.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I hope you dont mean me in this..I didn't start this thread i was never going to start a thread about todays game..i wouldnt have MENTIONED todays game, but a BRIGHTON fan started it so..why shouldnt i post on?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
i think everyone is just laughing at them because they are meant to be a "big club".. why not just join in and laugh at their expense?

as far as i'm aware there is only one tottenham fan on this forum.

We are a big club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here