Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs v Albion - on the telly ?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
the full harris said:
or, you could say, we won at upton park, why not spurs?

I'm struggling to interpret your Richie Morris style sentence but -last time I checked - Upton Park was home to a Championship side, not a Premier League side. :jester:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not sure about our fixture being chosen as a live match, more likely to feature as a chosen game on Match of the Day. I reckon that either Man Utd v Exeter, Oldham v Man City or even Northampton v Southampton are more likely.

Even still it would be good to get a fee for a live match on top of the bumper payday from the game itself.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Oldham v Man City

Burnley v Liverpool

Sheff United v Villa

Plymouth v Everton

We have two chances, slim and none, and slim is out of town at present

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Why are Sheff Utd v Villa and Plymouth v Everton more interesting games?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
kinkygerbil said:
Yeading vs Newcastle will be at st james

You CANNOT switch venues any more. It could be moved on safety grounds, but only to a local stadium. eg if Hinkley had been drawn at home they could have switched it to The Walkers Stadium.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
kinkygerbil said:
no we will win 3 0

yates carrick davenport

Who exactly is your favourite team?

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Zero chance of it being on the box:shootself

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
El Presidente said:
We have two chances, slim and none, and slim is out of town at present
I just spoke to Slim. He's just boarded a National Express, and will be back at Pool Valley by the morning.

Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton WILL be televised.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Anyone know when the TV matches are announced?
It would be nice to have it on TV.
Also do we have any live matches to be shown on Sky this season? because I remember we had about three last time we were in this league.

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
ITV news just announced the "pick of the bunch" and your draw was one of the ten!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd have thought Oldham v City was a certainty.

Plymouth haven't been in the limelight for years and are undergoing something of a revival, so I'd imagine their game v Everton will catch the eye of the TV companies. Knowing both teams' playing style, though, it promises to be a turgid game.

Yeading won't be televised as they will switch it to St James' Park for the money, sorry I mean safety reasons (their ground only holds 3,500).

Man U v Exeter- result is a foregone conclusion so no TV there, as, I think, is Arsenal v Stoke.

Only other games I reckon might get on TV are Sheff Utd v Villa, but Warnock's men have been on TV a lot in recent years thanks to their cup form, so that might go against them.

And Burnley v Liverpool, because TV love to visit crappy old northern industrial towns with footballing history, so they can blather on about fallen giants, legends of the game, and feature numerous arty shots of t'mill and t'pit, accompanied by flat cap wearing pensioners who remember th'old days when players did it "fer t'love o' t'game".

I reckon there's a small chance of us being on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here