Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs v Albion - on the telly ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
With Arsenal being drawn at home as well, these two ties will NOT take place on the same day. So who will be on telly ?

Arsenal v Stoke - foregone conclusion, Stoke to get humiliated. Loads of chances for Arsenal on TV in later rounds.

Spurs v Brighton - slight inkling of a possible upset...

With NO Premiership ties in the 3rd round, I reckon we'll be on.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
It is not essential for one of them to be on TV.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
That would be good because then a lot of the fair weather fans won't be bothered about making the trip leaving more tickets for the rest of us.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If it's a Sunday it might be a problem with local football :(

Either Friday night or Saturday please - when is it decided ?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
It has got an essence of TV about, years have gone since both sides have played each other at a competitive level, as you say Arsenal at home.
I'm hoping (that if it is on TV) then its NOT a poxy 12pm KO and sometime like late Saturday afternoon or something, that would rock!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Sounds like a tv game to me. Although they may be tempted by the massive mismatch of Yeading vs Newcastle, surely they will look for a game that could offer a reasonable chance of an upset.

Would we get cash as the away side from a televised game, or does the money all go to the home team?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
We can't even beat Crewe; we're not going to upset Tottenham!!

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
Having said that, Latics v Man City will be a good game. Local derby, sell out crowd, 2 sides going well. Maybe that will be in with a chance of being on the box?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here