Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs - Sat 5th Feb 8pm

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm contemplating a double header watching another game before hand.

Charlton v Wimbledon or Orient v Colchester or Haringey v Hornchurch, all are 3pm kick offs.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ticket Prices via https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2445799/away-ticket-news-tottenham-hotspur
Club "may" purchase full 9000 allocation (depends i guess on demand)
Tickets go on sale to all STH from tomorrow morning...

Adult: £25
Under 18: £10
2 x adults and 2x U18s: £50
There is a £1.50 per ticket booking fee for telephone sales, while a charge of £1 per ticket applies to online purchases.

Even with those reasonable prices, can anyone seriously see us taking 9,000 to Spurs for an 8pm kick off? I reckon half that would be an excellent turn out.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Even with those reasonable prices, can anyone seriously see us taking 9,000 to Spurs for an 8pm kick off? I reckon half that would be an excellent turn out.

Sadly I think we'll struggle to sell 9K with that kick off. part of the appeal of this type of fixture is to offer a big game experience to casual fans and families particularly those with younger children.

I'm definitely going and will figure out the logistics later. Will probably stick to the train as Seagulls Travel don't actually drop off in Brighton.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

PS: Brighton to Victoria and back on National Express Coaches is very cheap if you book in advance. (via Trainline ) .

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
What a surprise to see ITV also take Man Utd vs Middlesbrough - not justification for this apart from it enabling them to show Man Utd.

As for our game, I thought it would be picked but to have it on ITV4 at that time is taking the p.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I’m thinking of driving up , and pre book a car parking space near the stadium via my parking app . It seems a lot less hassle & under 2 hrs door to door from Brighton .

Jul 20, 2003
I'm contemplating a double header watching another game before hand.

Charlton v Wimbledon or Orient v Colchester or Haringey v Hornchurch, all are 3pm kick offs.

And the mighty Dulwich Hamlet v Chelmsford City.

Been to a few games at Champion Hill over the last few years as The Hamlet are my local team when I'm in hospital.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Trains are looking shocking on the South Eastern line and Southern FFS

This is more anti-fans than the Brentford game

When I posted anyone who wants to go will get a ticket, I didn't expect the club to have to open it up to anybody in the world who wants to go

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I’m thinking of driving up , and pre book a car parking space near the stadium via my parking app . It seems a lot less hassle & under 2 hrs door to door from Brighton .

If you’re happy to make a 15 minute walk, there’s plenty of on-street, free parking on the west side of the A10.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What a surprise to see ITV also take Man Utd vs Middlesbrough - not justification for this apart from it enabling them to show Man Utd.

As for our game, I thought it would be picked but to have it on ITV4 at that time is taking the p.

I'm pretty much at my limit for how the TV scheduling continues to run roughshod over fans again and again and again. ITV4 – are you ****ing kidding me!? :rant:

8pm on a Saturday night. It's only going to get worse as foreign markets start to make demands for their time zones. It's a piss take.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Barber does a fantastic job for our club - but his constant rolling over and having his tummy tickled by the TV Companies is getting pretty pathetic now.

I can't believe this could not have been at 5.30pm? Do they even look at the trains / travel?

To date 2 out of our 9 home games this season have been 3pm on a Saturday.

No wonder there is no longer a waiting list for ST.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Trains back to Bexhill look tight enough even if the match doesn’t go to extra time and penalties. Really want to take my 11 year old to an away game and this is the most likely we are to get tickets for a while. Driving or Seagulls travel it will be then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here