• Lee Westwood

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Amy Williams

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I can only assume people have voted for McCoy because he's the bookies favourite. All he does is stick to a strict diet and sit on all the best horses! No more deserving a winner than the pub game entrant. I don't really understand all the fuss about broken bones either. If he is so good why does he have so many accidents? Did Darren Anderton ever get a nomination for being injury prone?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Who cares, it's very little to do with sport, is it ? It's a personality contest.

If that is so then McCoy would have NO chance, I would not even know him if he passed me in the street, as for his personality.. has he got one ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I voted for The Hayemaker as he's about the only one from that list whose sport I actually care about, in addition to him being my favourite active boxer anyways.

I suspect McCoy will get it, but I'm not too fussed between any of them as long as the pub game player doesn't.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is all to do with your favourite sport. I dont vote because I cant see the point but if I did I would have voted for David Haye as I like boxing and to win the world heavyweight title as he did against such a big man was to my mind the sporting achievment of the year.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
AP is 4/11 that is a license to print money = 33% return on investment.

I think I will place the largest bet of my life tonight. I just hope US doesn't tip him.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It is all to do with your favourite sport. I dont vote because I cant see the point but if I did I would have voted for David Haye as I like boxing and to win the world heavyweight title as he did against such a big man was to my mind the sporting achievment of the year.

Much as I like Mr Haye, he won the WBA World Heavyweight Title in November 2009.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I can only assume people have voted for McCoy because he's the bookies favourite. All he does is stick to a strict diet and sit on all the best horses! No more deserving a winner than the pub game entrant. I don't really understand all the fuss about broken bones either. If he is so good why does he have so many accidents? Did Darren Anderton ever get a nomination for being injury prone?

I hope you just saw that piece on AP. It makes your post look pretty silly.
3000 winners. champion jockey 15 consecutive years. Hero.
As for the pub game player, bags of personality, but can't hold a candle to AP as a sportsman.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I voted for The Hayemaker as he's about the only one from that list whose sport I actually care about, in addition to him being my favourite active boxer anyways.

I suspect McCoy will get it, but I'm not too fussed between any of them as long as the pub game player doesn't.

How did you vote for Haye (or anyone) - voting didn't open until 7pm tonight...

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Lost all interest I have in it when Ryan Giggs won it a few years back.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Good to see David Haye, heavyweight champion of the world and self-styled baddest man on the planet, couldn't be there tonight because he had a cold. FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here