Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sports Personality of the Year Latest Odds

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
It'd be so good if AP got the gong - may just be the kind of thing to give horse racing a much-needed boost in profile.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Tony McCoy or Graeme Swann. Both shining lights in a dismal sporting year. Ryan Moore maybe each-way in the top three?

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
He bloody well should be, when was the last time an ENGLISHMAN was world number 1, which he will be in a couple of weeks (Nick Faldo??). But because there is no major on the sideboard he will be overlooked. Pretty piss poor year again really, on an individual front. Thank god for the teams, when does the Ashes finish? Would be a close run thing between the golfers and the cricket team if we won the Ashes.

Westwood is Number 1 NOW ..officially last Monday !

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Phil Taylor is just a fat northerner who plays a pub game.

:thumbsup:

Yes, he's good, very good in fact at what he does, but under no circumstances in my mind can darts be classed as a sport.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
AP is now even money with the magic sign.

Tony McCoy 6/5
Gmac 15/4
Lee Westwood 11/1
Jessica Ennis 18/1

25/1 bar
(best prices)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Let me get this right. SPOTY is on 19th December, in the middle of the 3rd Test of the Ashes, Graeme Swann has had a stellar year already and he's 40-1??

If I was a betting man I'd lump in on that large.

If he starts the series on fire, this.

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
Mo Farah- breaking Dave Moocrofts 26 year old 5000 metres record and becoming
the first British athlete under 13 minutes for the event,as well as being a double gold
medalist

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
its got to be ap - even more so if they follow last year and make it more of a lifetime achievement

Seriously? I thought it was sports personality of the year. AP is just about the most miserable, dull person I have ever seen interviewed. Why don't they rename it sports person of the year, because we've had a lot of sport no-personalities winning it recently.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Seriously? I thought it was sports personality of the year. AP is just about the most miserable, dull person I have ever seen interviewed. Why don't they rename it sports person of the year, because we've had a lot of sport no-personalities winning it recently.

'Personality' is another term for celebrity/famous person involved in entertainment or sport.

Besides 'personality' can be a positive or negative trait. The term personality does not necessarily equal happy/charming/sunny etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here