Heaven
My dick says Jess
My head says Graeme Mcd
My heart says AP (legend)

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
She's been very good and my nether regions are willing her to win, but Mo Farah won gold in two different events. Plus winning the European Cup and breaking records all along the way. He currently holds three British records to boot.

BoF, you make a good point there but is it a point that the general public will get?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
BoF, you make a good point there but is it a point that the general public will get?

I wouldn't think so. Farah does not have the appeal of Ennis.

Long distance running is not so trendy nowadays, particularly as we don't have so many public faces. Ennis is a British sweetheart. I ruddy love her. :blush:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I wouldn't think so. Farah does not have the appeal of Ennis.

Long distance running is not so trendy nowadays, particularly as we don't have so many public faces. Ennis is a British sweetheart. I ruddy love her. :blush:

Again, good points BoF, I share your views on Ennis :blush:.

Mo is a quality athlete who is taking British mens middle/long running back to a level not seen in some time.

This though will not break the public's view of the "high profile" Ennis.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
She's been very good and my nether regions are willing her to win, but Mo Farah won gold in two different events. Plus winning the European Cup and breaking records all along the way. He currently holds three British records to boot.

Fair point.

I had forgotten about Farah's 2 gold medals.

Would like to see either of the athelete's win it this year

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was not aware of the third one, when was this?

knob.gif

:lolol:

Dr_Pepper

Oct 2, 2010
South England
Swann, as earlier this year was part of the team that won the T20 world cup and has had a great year so far.

If this was Gerrard captaining England to win the world cup, and have an amazing carer with Liverpool then he would win it,so why not Swann?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here