Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sports Personality 08 - the official betting thread

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think they should include a 'Best Sporting Scandal' category, that would be a brilliant shortlist and great TV.

Max Mosley would have the whip hand this year.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Dwain Chambers bid for Olympic selection would certainly be in with a sniff...

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Just a few minutes to go until the show begins and the Adlington bandwagon is still steaming towards 2-1 on. Current Betfair odds: 4/7 Adlington, 7-2 Hamilton, 6.2-1 Hoy, 120-1 bar. Looks like being a sickener for whoever took Hamilton at 1.42 a few weeks ago.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
You have a point. Adlington is squeaky clean - she's the last person I'd have down as a drugs cheat, which is just as well because all the poppy fields in Afghanistan couldn't cater for that conk.

I fear you might just've got your drucking mugs fuddled there Mr P! ;)

I think by going with Adlington you're swimming against the tide. She's not particularly attractive, or royal...

Nonsense! Here is the lovely HRH the Duchess of Mansfield

Attachments

• RebeccaAdlington_58_383533h.jpg
    RebeccaAdlington_58_383533h.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 43

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I suppose looking like a right minger gives a girl plenty of time for swimming due to the lack of a social life ?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hoy was just under 6-1 on Betfair, 3rd favourite about 15 mins before voting closed.

I suppose looking like a right minger gives a girl plenty of time for swimming due to the lack of a social life ?

You certainly are socially inept if you think a social life depends on looks. She doesn't need much of one as she's in a long-term relationship, but let's have a look at what she can look like out of the pool....

Attachments

• babe.jpg
    babe.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 29

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here