Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sporting Colours

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Beach Hut said:
I assume BHAFC has agreed you can sell BHAFC merchandise ?

Though they were very stringent on who sells what but maybe you could add some weight to improving the current replica kits and that dreaded "skint" logo ?
I was going to give the notion of selling Albion stuff a swerve. It was their suggestion that I do sell their gear. They've actually been very supportive.

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Very best of luck Alan

As I live fecking miles away ..... do you do mail order brochures yet?

:clap: :clap:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am not surprised that the Albion have been supportive, your business will help raise the profile of the club if you sell items related to the club, you are hardly likely to compete although you may be targetting a similar customer. Anything that adds to the exposure of the Albion, particularly in the city, can only be considered a good thing and the club should benefit in the long run. I hope your new venture is a resounding success, have you thought about selling other footy related items, such as games, stickers, memorabillia, books, etc, etc?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Gully said:
I am not surprised that the Albion have been supportive, your business will help raise the profile of the club if you sell items related to the club, you are hardly likely to compete although you may be targetting a similar customer. Anything that adds to the exposure of the Albion, particularly in the city, can only be considered a good thing and the club should benefit in the long run. I hope your new venture is a resounding success, have you thought about selling other footy related items, such as games, stickers, memorabillia, books, etc, etc?
Yes, yes I have. :)

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Good Luck TLO i will be popping in when im back in blighty .. in the mean time are you planning mail order or website ?

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Will certainly pop in for a perusal of your merchandise. When is the grand opening?
All the very best mate:clap2:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
The Large One said:
Firekin ell.

600 assorted hoodies have just arrived at my house in 10 saodding massive boxes.

Going to have to dismantle the drum kit in the garage to store them now. :angry:

No, you're not allowed to mug the perspective customers :eek:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
The Large One said:
Bollocks, you ****. :tosser:

I do, however, have ladies T-shirts which would just about cover your intended's humungously gargantuan puppies. Do tell her to pop in. Or out.

Fat chance, she hates you too... :love: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here