Sporting Colours

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Withdean Wanderer said:
:lolol: :lolol:

I'm not quite sure if that would be sad, or hilarious!

It would be quite sad, but hey - if it saves you £23.80, go with it!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Good luck mate. I'll be in at some point :drink:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Re: Re: Sporting Colours

Man of Harveys said:
Whereabouts in Gloucester Road is this? I know...the chippy :down:
Corner of Trafalgar Lane. About two thirds of the way up on the right. It is currently a shop called 'Acacia'. The current leaseholder had some planning problems about three years ago when she put a round window in the front of the shop without permission. In the end she had to put the rectangular one back.

Another great thing is that, at the end of each day, I can unwind in some very close by hostelries - The Basketmakers, The Lord Nelson, The Evening Star, The Duke of Wellington - the possibilities are endless.

Last edited:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'll be there spending large wads of cash on anything Albion especially retro.

Good luck. :clap:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Re: Sporting Colours

The Large One said:
Corner of Trafalgar Lane. About two thirds of the way up on the right. It is currently a shop called 'Acacia'. The current leaseholder had some planning problems about three years ago when she put a round window in the front of the shop without permission. In the end she had to put the rectangular one back.

Another great thing is that, at the end of each day, I can unwind in some very close by hostelries - The Basketmakers, The Lord Nelson, The Evening Star, The Duke of Wellington - the possibilities are endless.
Know it well, it faces the northern end of Queen's Gardens, which "boasts" the previous Harveys Towers. Don't worry, I think the neighbourhood has recovered from that particular urban blight by now. It's a nice spot.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Not strictly sussex sports but I reckon you should get some J-league shirts on the go. Obviously no-one will buy them but all the japanese students will be impressed and when they go back to japan they'll adopt Brighton as their english team. Thus opening up a lucrative asian market for the albion which will fund our rise to European glory.:)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I don't know if you want to sell books too but www.playedinbritain.co.uk has a great non-mainstream but really fascinating range of sports history books which are generally difficult to find in the usual Borders/Waterstones shops. I keep having to order them directly from them, which is fine but for some reason they don't seem to make the normal shops.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Any chance the shop will be online too?

Not all of us can pop down to view the wares.

How about a t-shirt with a picture of Dean Cox and "We've got tiny Cox" under it.

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Sounds brilliant TLO. All the best. BTW how do we prove we're NSC members in order to get our 20% discount?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here