Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spelling and Grammer

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I don't understand what you're asking. Where's your command of the english language?

:thumbsup:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
since when was this the english spelling and grammer fanclub? some is truly awful but do mistakes here and there bother you that much?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
since when was this the english spelling and grammer fanclub? some is truly awful but do mistakes here and there bother you that much?

Nott reerly.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Doesn't bother me at all.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
People's spelling and grammar on here is shite. What are your excuses for writing incoherent toss???? :laugh:

Since when has 'incoherent toss' constituted good English ? Granted some people on here make the odd mistake but so what ? It's the intent of what they say that's the salient point is it not ?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The lack of grammar etc in some posts has never bothered me. We all have our strengths and weaknesses and although my spelling/grammar isn't too bad there are a lot of things that I'm not very good at. Such is life.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
ARE shit - plural.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
The lack of grammar etc in some posts has never bothered me. We all have our strengths and weaknesses and there are a lot of things that I'm not very good at. Such is life.

Have to agree. It is not a big deal if people's grammar and spelling is a bit dodgy.

However, I do have an irrational hatred of people spelling lose, loose. I have to stop myself from correcting them every time.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm actually dyslexic , only found out at the end of last summer :( apologies if I'm one of the people being singled out

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Couldn't understand a word of that, Braders. :jester:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Get a life pleeease...this board is a joke!

As long as you understand the context of the question, what problem does it casue you....really....does it cause you any grief in reality!

Tch....

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Making a few typing and spelling errors from time to time is to be expected and accepted, but what is worrying is how so many clearly have no idea. How is it possible to sit through more than TEN YEARS of schooling and not know the basics?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Making a few typing and spelling errors from time to time is to be expected and accepted, but what is worrying is how so many clearly have no idea. How is it possible to sit through more than TEN YEARS of schooling and not know the basics?

See my above post!

:rolleyes::nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here