Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Speeding!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It was my 1984 V750 Interceptor, indeed. Were they called something else in the UK, I'm not sure?
I rode without a helmet, because I didn't like wearing them and the feeling of freedom wasn't so great with my head in a bubble.
At that high speed, when I raised my head above the shield the skin on my cheeks flapped around like it wasn't attached!

Also, the slight gradiants in the road surface become like a roller-coaster ride, and everything around and nearby is just a blur

20080213-1181640-1983-Honda-VF750(Interceptor).jpg

That is just a tad odd, I started riding a motorbike in 1979 and at that point in time crash helmets were obligatory. I'm fairly sure that anyone riding some 5 years later without one would have been legislated off the road...

Last edited:

Dec 29, 2011
That is just a tad odd, I started riding a motorbike in 1979 and at that point in time crash helmets were obligatory. I'm fairly sure that anyone riding some 5 years later without one would have been legislated off the road...

"Were they called something else in the UK, I'm not sure?"

Maybe he wasn't in the UK at the time.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
But they did have a maximum 70 mph speed limit, often lower on most roads. Bad boy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here