Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Special striker?

hshaw

Dec 30, 2010
hove
elvis hammond who was quality for woking against us or robbie fowler as he is playing in australia at the mo what about becks ???

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd like to see someone nice and pacey with an eye for goal in a similar mold to Owen or Defoe...somebody like Lita, Tyson, Harewood, M.Bent, Kezman or Barnard

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i think theres gonna be a few disapointed people after reading this thread....i really think gus's idea of a special player could be very different to ours

SE4 GULL

Oct 8, 2010
Brockley LONDON SE4
How about someone like Jay Simpson from Hull City? They've just signed McClean from Peterborough. Seems like Gus' type of player, and having come through the Arsenal youth system he'd understand the way that Gus wants us to play...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Indeed. We have some very deluded fans.

Indeed we do. There are some on here who think that Tony Bloom has not got the money, to go out and spend big to make sure we move into our 98million pound new stadium. Which he bankrolled and with season ticket money, corprate money, sponsership etc etc...Your all in for a big shock(well most of you are) very very soon. Oh how some people are going to change there tune, cant wait! Anyone that thinks this club is not thinking big and I mean very big, is the deluded one. Or is multi millionaire Mr Bloom some sort of mug??....Jump on the rollercoaster its going to be one hell of a ride, next few years!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Mark Farren!!!!!

50 goals in League 1 and the Championship in two seasons!!!

on FM2011 :dunce:

Now just found it he's got a brain tumour....... hope it all works out Mark!

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
How about someone like Jay Simpson from Hull City? They've just signed McClean from Peterborough. Seems like Gus' type of player, and having come through the Arsenal youth system he'd understand the way that Gus wants us to play...

Why would they sell someone they've just bought for 1.5m, who plays regularly and has scored in the Championship this season?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here