Chicken World
:nono:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
rool said:
He looks like someone who has brittle bone disease
It's Stephen Hawkins. The most impressive modern day scientist. It's people like him that show that the real spastics are people like Magoo who feel it's okay to slag someone off for having a disability.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Woodchip said:
It's Stephen Hawkins. The most impressive modern day scientist. It's people like him that show that the real spastics are people like Magoo who feel it's okay to slag someone off for having a disability.

whoops didn't recognise him. I shared a hospital ward with a guy who had brittle bone disease who had the same kind of appearance.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Woodchip said:
Good call.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
err did i slag him off?

how do you know i haven't got a disability myself?

get your heads out of your arses for fucks sake and lighten up!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I heard on the radio this very morning a report stating that he had been so exited that he was speechless.

And they say I am tactless.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
magoo said:
err did i slag him off?

Oy you taking the piss out of contortionists ?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
magoo said:
err did i slag him off?

You're only disability is suffering from Adrie-itits. Typing without engaging your brain.

Did you ever consider that a lot of people on this board look upto Dr Hawkins as someone that has battled on through all his problems (and has way out lived his expectations)?

The wikipedia entry on him is quite good, especially when it gets down to the bit about his voice.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
It's not actually Stephen Hawking. If you look closely in the bottom corner you can actually see that it is the new novelty Wii controllers Nintendo have released.

The astronaut is clearly on the baseball leg of the sports game!

Seagull Stew

Muzzman said:
Motor Neurone Disease.

Stephen Hawking is actually the longest known survivor of this disease by a long way. Death usually occurs within 2 to 5 years after diagnosis. My father only lasted 10 months after being diagnosed.

If anyone's interested here's a link

http://www.mndassociation.org/index.html

By the way, I'm not offended by the joke (although I don't think it's content is actually very funny). There's things I've joked about many times which would cause offence if told to the right people. A joke's a joke, and ignorance is bliss!

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here