Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Spain vs. Switzerland - OFFICIAL Thread***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Christ, we tear ourselves apart after drawing with USA (14th in the FIFA rankings)
Switzerland are 24th. I dread to think what the FALLOUT would be if we'd got turned over by the likes of them.

*shudder*

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Well, if Spain needed a kick up the back side to show them it's not going to go all their way, they've just had it. And with Honduras in the next game, I fully expect an absolutely hammering.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Holland 1990 came into the World Cup as impressive European Champions and were red-hot favourites - in their own egos at least.

Went well then too...

Certainly that is a classic example of self destruction going into a tournament. It appears the French are doing this at the moment.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Chile could top the group, am I right in thinking that Brazil and Spain could meet in round 2 then?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
BLOODY Spain, just when I thought for ONCE I'd got lucky with the office sweepstake :angry:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Chile could top the group, am I right in thinking that Brazil and Spain could meet in round 2 then?

Potentially yes. Winner of Group G (Brazils group) plays second place in Group H in second round

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here