Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Spain vs. Switzerland - OFFICIAL Thread***

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Watching the excitable Rob Walker on the BBC present that serious piece about government-sponsored murder and the struggle against apartheid.

I keep expecting him to say 'Anyway, enough of this heavy shit - LET'S GET THE BOYS ON THE BAIZE'.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Spain 0-1 Switzerland

I guess now we may see what Spain are made of under pressure.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I hope the Swiss dive and time waste their way to victory. Give the pricks a taste of their own medicine

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
A long way to go yet but the Swiss have the right gameplan it would seem. I would expect Spain to get back into this though & win but the Swiss are defending very well

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Christ, how mental would people be going in this country if ENGLAND were losing to Switzerland ?
Or if we'd dared to have made such hard work of beating North Korea as Brazil did last night.

I don't think I'd dare come on here.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Christ, how mental would people be going in this country if ENGLAND were losing to Switzerland ?
Or if we'd dared to have made such hard work of beating North Korea as Brazil did last night.

I don't think I'd dare come on here.

:clap2:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
New favourite player.

grichting_szh_w_h347_m.jpg

What a BRUISER

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If Switzerland had not scored then, would it have been a penalty with Casillas sent off?

I was wondering this, it also looked like in the act of falling over Pique deliberately handled the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here