Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Spain vs. Switzerland - OFFICIAL Thread***

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Mick, would you just f*** OFF please? Most biased bit of commentary I have ever been unfortunate enough to listen to.

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
I hate it when goalkeepers get protection from ref's etc.
nothing wrong with that, yet a free kick is awarded because the goalkeeper falls over. :glare:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Spain - yet again vying with Holland as the world masters of the torn betting slip. Their status as favourites was a nonsense I reckon: experience counts for loads in world cups and they seriously lack it.*

*They will now go on to win it

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Spain - yet again vying with Holland as the world masters of the torn betting slip. Their status as favourites was a nonsense I reckon: experience counts for loads in world cups and they seriously lack it.*

*They will now go on to win it

Ha ha!

I think the fact that they have won the Euros tho means that this time they have the experience of winning a tournament now.

Besides I remember Argentina losing to Cameroon in 1990 and W Germany losting to E Germany in 1974, Italy to Ireland in 1994 and getting to the final so it does happen...

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Ha ha!

I think the fact that they have won the Euros tho means that this time they have the experience of winning a tournament now.

Besides I remember Argentina losing to Cameroon in 1990 and W Germany losting to E Germany in 1974, Italy to Ireland in 1994 and getting to the final so it does happen...

Holland 1990 came into the World Cup as impressive European Champions and were red-hot favourites - in their own egos at least.

Went well then too...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here