Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spain Tour

Vicente looked great, teriffic goal as well. And Toby looked pretty good as well.

But Portsmouth looked poor, they gave us so much space in the first half although they tightened up in the 2nd.

Great header from Barnes even though he didn't score, got lots of power even theough the ball was right above him and he couldn't run onto it. All neck muscles.

We knocked it around nicely. Even Harley looked good - he was tackling back. Could he be the suprise package this season?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Let's see how he does in a league match before we make rash statements now.

Nooneys message for us all

Good night and ....

Aymc9vcCMAATjOa.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's the pink trim on Pompey's kit that's putting me off.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Have not seen any of the games, but from reading the reviews I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing Will Hoskins next season. Always thought that given the right chance this guy could be a really important player for us. I REALLY hope he gets decent game time next season.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Asked before, but are we sure that the game in Marbella is pay on the gate and does anyone have decent directions? Google maps and the football centre website show it as being in very different places!

Last edited:

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Asked before, but are we sure that the game in Marbella is pay on the gate and does anyone have decent directions? Googe maps and the football centre website show it as being in very different places!

I wondered the same as its a 5 hour drive for me. Contacted Marbella but they did not come back, very Spanish.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Have not seen any of the games, but from reading the reviews I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing Will Hoskins next season. Always thought that given the right chance this guy could be a really important player for us. I REALLY hope he gets decent game time next season.

Completely agree with this.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
...and another thing, 8pm UK time or Spanish time?

Last edited:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
There's a map on the Marbella Football Centre's website (Â* | Marbella Football Center) which indicates that the Centre is just south of the E5 autopista and I'm pretty certain that kick-off time will be 8 pm local time. Not sure there are any drinking facilities in or around the ground though so arrangements may need to be co-ordinated for pre-match imbibing elsewhere in Marbella.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
There's a map on the Marbella Football Centre's website (Â* | Marbella Football Center) which indicates that the Centre is just south of the E5 autopista and I'm pretty certain that kick-off time will be 8 pm local time. Not sure there are any drinking facilities in or around the ground though so arrangements may need to be co-ordinated for pre-match imbibing elsewhere in Marbella.
Up for that, but why is the Google maps position so different to the one on their web site?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Up for that, but why is the Google maps position so different to the one on their web site?

You're right, its confusing. In the absence of any other advice I'm going over to Marbella on Friday afternoon so I'll locate the Football Centre and post directions on Friday evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here