Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spain Tour

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
Agedestein has put #BHAFC 5-1 up (63), applying a neat side-footed finish from close range to Hoskins right-wing cross. #BHAFC 5 #Pompey 1.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
North Stand Chat ‏@NorthStandChat
Vicente running the show for #bhafc against #Pompey. Getting close to the point where the score needs to be in words in brackets. #OldSkool

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brighton & H Albion ‏[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]
Brighton 5 Portsmouth 1 (Latest from Spain) [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION] @SkySportsNews @talkSPORTDrive

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seagull Love Review ‏@tslr
Vicente's been subbed. He just walked within a few feet of the tslr corner. Grown men are still swooning

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
From the OS :62: GOAL! Agdestein make it five for Albion. Will Hoskins played a low cross from the right and the young striker got the ball first, and his strike bounced in off the post.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
Vicente involved in four of five goals, now off for a warm down and an ice bath... #BHAFC 5 #Pompey 1.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I swear to GOD that whenever I look at twitter every other bhafc tweet is by some bint called Mad Hatter ‏@Hattie_BHAFC..........:mad:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
Agdestein goes close to adding a sixth after clever work on the left of the box, but shot goes across goal and wide. #BHAFC 5 #Pompey 1.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
AylenCkCQAAXYyp.jpg

There's allsorts wrong with this photo.

Why is the goal behind Vicente the wrong way round? Theres a woman leaning against the goal, can you do this out there? Like I do on a Sunday morning if my mates playing in goal? Theres some kids in the dugout? Is that a ref in the middle? Is he wearing white trainers?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
Bad challenge on Vincelot from #Pompey player coach Ash Westwood provokes angry reaction from the Frenchman and caution. #BHAFC 5 #Pompey 1.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I swear to GOD that whenever I look at twitter every other bhafc tweet is by some bint called Mad Hatter ‏@Hattie_BHAFC..........:mad:

That drove me barmy as well make sure youre searching the hash tag '#bhafc' and she shouldn't come up anymore.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
Barnes, Noone, Bridcutt and Greer replace Agdestein, Hoskins, Dicker and El-Abd after 73 minutes. #BHAFC 5 #Pompey 1.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
That drove me barmy as well make sure youre searching the hash tag '#bhafc' and she shouldn't come up anymore.

I search the hashtag and she still appears? I think because BHAFC is in her Twitter handle? She drives me mental. I get the impression she has to be liked by just about everybody, including our friends at Selhurst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here