Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spain to qualify - NAILED on

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Your hardly be restoring your....'reputation', (if you can call it that) it if you predict spain to QUALIFY,its basically 50/50 chance. I think you should probably still be hanging your head after that truly shocking Argentina call

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
This. Yet again a gambler who only tells us about their wins.

A decent gambler doesn't need to mention when they win. It's more important to focus on what went WRONG when you lose a bet and learn from it. Luck always plays a fair part but it's about identifying value and your hunch.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
When you're adding this tip of the year to your signature, can you put up all your losing bets too?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Go large on Spain to qualify at 5/6. And i mean LARGE.

I've just thrown by far my beggest bet ever by placing £150 on Spain to qualify.

This will put me in large profit for the tournament overall:clap2:

Today Germanys midfield will come unstuck. The five man Spanish midfield will dominate this game.

I hope you listen and also win big :thumbsup:

:rave::rave::rave:

Yes please, I had a bit of it, a bit of large, on the spanish, against the germans, they dont like it up them, for all their beautiful game, a header from a corner. Kerching.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
This was one head to head I believed had only one outcome once I saw Pedro starting ahead of Fernando.

Granted it took 50 minutes before they got a strong grip on the match but atleast that's put me in big profit for the tournament:clap2:

I promise to be more reliable in the future like today and help all us Brighton fans to get RICH:amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here